Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be lather, rinse, repeat here for a long time. Better get used to it. ;) I'm sure within the next 24 hours someone else will ask if the set comes with Luke and Han head sculpts.

BTW, the crotch is too big on these troopers. I don't want that kind of pressure in my own office.

Simple...stop staring.

400.00 FOR 2 STORMTROOPERS! Hot toys latest price gouge. Thought Chewie and Han at 479.00 was bad, but understood what is needed to mass produce him and time to make him. These two, no excuse. Because you can afford it does not mean you should buy it. I can afford to, but wow! This is why Bank Robber joker 2.0 does not grace my collection. Upgrades and upgraded price not worth it.

It's going to be lather, rinse, repeat here for a long time. Better get used to it. ;) I'm sure within the next 24 hours someone else will ask if the set comes with Luke and Han head sculpts.

BTW, the crotch is too big on these troopers. I don't want that kind of pressure in my own orifice.

Come again? ;)

400.00 FOR 2 STORMTROOPERS! Hot toys latest price gouge. Thought Chewie and Han at 479.00 was bad, but understood what is needed to mass produce him and time to make him. These two, no excuse. Because you can afford it does not mean you should buy it. I can afford to, but wow! This is why Bank Robber joker 2.0 does not grace my collection. Upgrades and upgraded price not worth it.

The good thing is they'll be around a while. Maybe not the exclusive, but the regulars will become coupon eligible.

Would pay $400 for these.

Spaceballs.jpg

BTW, the crotch is too big on these troopers. I don't want that kind of pressure in my own office.

Sorry guys, didn't know it was asked before and don't really have time to go back through the thread as I have other things going on. Also, its really not a good look to come down on anyone who simply asks a question.

Back