Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude! Those are some fantastic poses! Love it.

Happy to say I got my troopers. I found an online retailer with one left for $187 and grabbed the second on ebay for $219. Slightly more than SSC, but barely. To me, the extra $ is worth the investment of having these guys in my collection.

Cant wait for them to arrive.

Received last Monday from Darren of Collectablekitbash.co.uk, thanks for your patience and great service!:

-MMS 268 - STAR WARS – Stormtroopers

After a long period of waiting because of delay after delay, I finally received this truely awesome looking set.
They look great, pose up nicely and are just really enjoyable to have for every Star Wars fan.
I only have one minor problem, and that there is a small scratch on the right leg of one of the troopers, and with a white shiny armor, it gets noticed quite quickly.
And that is also the only downside I have with these figures, due to the nice white armor, the crotchgrabbers can cause some damages to the crotch and inside of the legs.
I saw some black marks, but thank god It was superficial, and I found a way to remove them, but best becareful of that!

Took some fun pics, please enjoy them!

Fantastic pics:clap

yes these are awesome I just picked up the two pack for a good price of 300.00 on ebay. they will look great with my ssc and marmit. once I get a couple of bodies for my marmit`s I will have a total of 9 stormtroopers :yess:

Looks like I might have to get the Spacetrooper and remove all the extra gear... Didn't think they'd be waitlisting the regular trooper this year.

Didn't think they'd be waitlisting the regular trooper this year.

This is why:

storm.jpg

Looks like I might have to get the Spacetrooper and remove all the extra gear... Didn't think they'd be waitlisting the regular trooper this year.

They better make a new batch of Stormtroopers. They should actually keep these in production because people will always need them to build up their army.

They better make a new batch of Stormtroopers. They should actually keep these in production because people will always need them to build up their army.

At the rate they are going I can see them releasing both ESB and ROTJ Stormtroopers. But if they keep releasing these they would definately continue too sell.

Pixelpiper: or have someone create a large diversion.

Based in history they will stop making these guys and the after market prices are going to be brutal. Get them now while you can.

My two issues with the Spacetrooper:

1. Can't tell whether the backpack or hose are easily removable to leave a regular-looking Stormtrooper
2. No flat-rate shipping so it can't be paid for with PayPal @Sideshow

Thank god I'm not the only "Trooper Guy". I love me my Luke's and Vader's but the Troops man! They look the coolest. Anyone get their hands on the SS Scout yet?

I meant Stormtrooper vs Clonetrooper & now the TFAtrooper, but I guess in terms of toy stormtroopers yeah that too.
All these OT troopers owned as toys by everyone will overwhelm new fans from getting into any new trooper designs and are setting how star wars will be run as a franchise is what I mean. Their form is so ingrained on us anything different would be refreshing, but we'll always come back to the classic Luke & Han disguise look, where it all started. Like how the Millenium Falcon will always be the same, R2-D2 and C-3PO too, the stormtrooper look will kinda force it's own come back. And lightsabers when they get bored of trying to be different with that. Only Maul got it right, but were there any light-daggers? Mandalorian armour is another too, they are established as a colourway.

I gotta say, when I compare the Ep7 stormtroopers to the OT ones, the Ep7 ones are just too sleek, the chest armor is too flat (if you know what I mean). I prefer the older look. Even Ep3 troopers look better than Ep7 ones.

The classic Stormtrooper will always remain the iconic one, no matter what kind of clones of TFA troopers we already have or we'll see in the future

I think the Classic Stormtrooper design would've been the preferred choice for The Force Awakens, but in real world business terms the powers at be went with something else to stop unlicensed prop companies cashing in on TFA products.

I think the Classic Stormtrooper design would've been the preferred choice for The Force Awakens, but in real world business terms the powers at be went with something else to stop unlicensed prop companies cashing in on TFA products.

Well they won't get my money cause I don't like the new stormtrooper helmet design. :yuck

Go classic or go home. :yess:

The boys arrived this weekend. Small knick on left leg of shorter trooper thigh. Hopefully can buff it out. Otherwise awesome figures. Was bummed to realize there was a special edition with gun rack. Guess will try to make one.

Has anyone noticed that the little remote droid squeals when you roll it at a quick pace - sounds like the sound effect in Ep4. Nice touch hot toys !
2038cc81d0da48ddb42001acabb9fc73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back