Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some will have seen these in the Millenium Falcon thread, but they belong here :thud:

11754364_10152959519392344_7054624797103096008_o.jpg

10478731_10152959519397344_983275239178889646_o.jpg

11754292_10152959519382344_2134981102406628473_o.jpg

11755246_10152959669557344_7518729344903357623_n.jpg

Question for experienced collectors here...though this is a ball park inquiry, at best...

Do you guys think the HT Stormtrooper will be available for a while?

They seem to be selling very fast, especially the two-pack. My local shop can't get anymore from their supplier. So I would go for the Stormtroopers.

Mine two pack just arrived. I'm pissed I didn't have option for special edition to get the gun rack. Something else to try to make by hand... These stories are gorgeous though. Now I have to get my deluxe vader right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for experienced collectors here...though this is a ball park inquiry, at best...

Do you guys think the HT Stormtrooper will be available for a while? I have been set to buy Han and Chewie, but after seeing what they are shaping up to be, I feel like I need to pick up the Stormtroopers before they sell out. Whichever way I go, I wouldn't be able to even think about buying a new set of figures until Jan 2016, at least. So whatever I purchase now, be it Han/Chewie or two Stormtroopers, the second set has to wait until Jan due to other figure purchases before then.

I'm certain Han and Chewie will be around for a while. They aren't getting the best feedback so far. Han isn't bad, but Chewie doesn't seem like he is going anywhere. I'm worried that isn't the case for Stormtroopers, and I ultimately want to pick two of these guys up to flank my SSC 1/6 Vader.

Welcome constructive, no bs feedback.

Cheers,
Ary

Based on the previous release and demand for these figures I wold get these now. You don't want to pay after market prices for these. Stormtroopers have typically been good sellers as they're great supporting figures for displays.

Yep, no contest between the two sets. Aftermarket on these will be ridiculous. From what we've seen of both Han and Chewie, they're underwhelming and unless there is some kind of presto-chango surprise by HT and both have been completely reworked, I predict mass cancellations and that set eventually being deeply discounted. More I think about it, more I think the Han/Chewie set is going to tank (again, barring surprise vast improvements in production).

They seem to be selling very fast, especially the two-pack. My local shop can't get anymore from their supplier. So I would go for the Stormtroopers.

Thanks to those that replied. I am going to go ahead and order two of the individual troopers
Im more interested in their height being uniform than the mouse droid or gun. The short trooper bugs me.

Un @#$#%5! believable. Just yesterday they were available and now they are waitlisted.

Figures.

This just sucks.

Only one per customer though. I need two. Murphy's Law. I will hop on it though.

Received last Monday from Darren of Collectablekitbash.co.uk, thanks for your patience and great service!:

-MMS 268 - STAR WARS – Stormtroopers

After a long period of waiting because of delay after delay, I finally received this truely awesome looking set.
They look great, pose up nicely and are just really enjoyable to have for every Star Wars fan.
I only have one minor problem, and that there is a small scratch on the right leg of one of the troopers, and with a white shiny armor, it gets noticed quite quickly.
And that is also the only downside I have with these figures, due to the nice white armor, the crotchgrabbers can cause some damages to the crotch and inside of the legs.
I saw some black marks, but thank god It was superficial, and I found a way to remove them, but best becareful of that!

Took some fun pics, please enjoy them!

Back