Hot toys Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker (speculation thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone tried the new Hot Toys Ep. IV Luke farmboy belt on this look?

I thought maybe it looks better than the black Sideshow belt, even if it's totally innacurate...

hi there , i didnt tried yet but i will use the bespin belt on my figure.

I don't have the Sideshow but everything I've read suggests the HT is better; and I do have the HT and its awesome. If HT make a ROTJ down the line I'm sure you could sell the ANH one and not lose any money.

Edit - oh, and thanks for the link! I have already seen this, my question was really asking where that hair sculpt came from.

thanks for sharing , one thing that called my attention was the unmasked Vader sculpt on the sideshow version.

So, with the teaser image of hot toys doing a yoda, (I'm guessing an ESB version) could this mean either they will re-do bespin Luke? (Which I hope not as I have the dx07) Or, will we get our ROTJ Luke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Yes it could mean they could do either.

Exactly the same as it was before the Yoda tease.

I'd like to see a Dagobah Luke that can be posed upside down (with alternate hairpiece) and with a Yoda that can stand on top. To me that would be the ultimate centrepiece.

I thought we would see a Luke yesterday. I assume we'll still get one. I know I want a Jedi Luke even more now after the events of Force Awakens.

I'm assuming that since most of the OT stuff they released was from ANH (with the exception of the ROTJ Boba Fett), and based on the fact that we got a teaser of ESB Yoda, I would assume that they will now focus on giving us some figures from ESB which I'm hoping they will have some info at the Star Wars Celebration in Europe or SDCC. If that is the case, then we won't see a ROTJ Luke or a Palpatine announcement until next year....possibly at the Star Wars Celebration in Orlando or SDCC with another "sneak peek" happening on May 4th. That's just my speculation based on how they have handled the line.

Rick

Once I have the following five figures, my OT collection will be complete:

- Jedi Luke
- Emperor Palpatine
- Yoda
- Slave Leia
- Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise

I would like a Hot Toys Lando in Bespin gear , but i would also take a General calrissian outfit too

Some imperial officers from both FA and ESB and ROTJ would be lovely too

Biggest HT want

image.jpeg

maybe there is a surprise at this SDCC!

Meanwhile, until now we have to stick to our customs...

FullSizeRender33.jpg

Damn, gorgeous custom. Id have no problem sticking with that.

thank you... I am very happy with him, but always a bit scared of an official release announcement, and having to choose... lol :D

Why choose? Have one sail barge Luke and one final duel or Endor with poncho on a speeder bike! So many options. Don't think I'll ever sell my custom. Great job! Looks amazing.

I think at this point, a deluxe Luke Jedi, loaded with all his gear, would be the best selling hot toys Star Wars figure yet. It's the cool outfit along with Luke having a good handle on the force and finally facing his destiny toward the end of the trilogy, and then the hunger to see where he goes next in VIII.

And don't forget the shelf presence with his unique green led saber!

This figure really has to be huuuuuge!

Id love to see him with EVERY accessory used/worn in the movie, along with TWO deluxe bases.

Emperor's throne room base (Death Star II) and Jabba's throne room base (sand, maybe rancor trap door).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back