Hot toys Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker (speculation thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to see him with EVERY accessory used/worn in the movie, along with TWO deluxe bases.

Emperor's throne room base (Death Star II) and Jabba's throne room base (sand, maybe rancor trap door).

That would be amazing!

This is the only Star Wars figure I couldn't pass on. All the rest I can just look at pictures!

I really hope HT get round to him.

Tempted to go the custom route myself but I know ht will get there eventually.

A 1:4 Jedi luke would be amazing. If they can make boba 1:4 then they can Luke!

You should all check out inigou Gill custom Jedi Luke sculpt. It looks fantastic

Last edited:
So... we get a gonk droid and still no Luke Jedi?:lol

Are there more reveals in the days ahead or is this it?

I'm pretty pissed there's no main character OT reveals aside from the droids. **** the Death Star Gunner. Gimme Lando and Bespin Han.

Wonder if we might see a reveal for jedi luke at the next con? I hope so, I've resorted to doing a custom job with one of my dx07 figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just revealed about 10 new prototypes from the OT. With Rogue One just around the corner, i'd be surprised if we would get more OT reveals before all that's showcased at San Diego goes up for PO.

It's the DX-07 with custom sculpted hair. I'd love to hear the recipe on this.

Jedi luke and emperor would be nice to have coming soon. At least then I would feel like my collection is mostly complete. The rest of the cast I am fine with waiting on and filling in over the next few years.

the full recipe is:

- Katkuro hair wig.
- DX07 headsculpt, normal one.
- Medicom vest and cloth belt
- Medicom suit (2 piece).
- Sideshow lightsaber hilt.
- DX07 left hand.
- Bank robber gloved right hand.
- Tatooine Luke belt, Hot Toys.
- Han Solo boots, Hot Toys.
- Boba Fett body, Hot Toys.

luke jedi.jpg

Yunsil has a project coordinated by Emeraldknight going to provide a bespoke Luke Jedi outfit. Head sculpts and lightsaber by Inigo coming soon, too.

For those not already bankrupt by Hot Toys.

May also want to wait a week if you want to see hot toys take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back