1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Return of the Jedi Stormtrooper Sixth Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it was still shown in the 2017 catalog someone posted pics of not sure that means anything but that's a good sign I guess.

Indeed it was, and that helps show it wasn't abandoned yet. I do wonder why it wasn't at SDCC though. Although with so many figures coming along, I hope I'll even be able to go for it!

Indeed it was, and that helps show it wasn't abandoned yet. I do wonder why it wasn't at SDCC though. Although with so many figures coming along, I hope I'll even be able to go for it!

Yep, I hear ya on that last part thank god all these don't go up for preorder at once or I'd have to take out a loan!

Yep, I hear ya on that last part thank god all these don't go up for preorder at once or I'd have to take out a loan!

It's when they close the deal since a lot of people pay most of the balance when the figure ships. I heard some folks in HK were tight in June with cash flow as Hot Toys released 3 figures in the same month!

It's when they close the deal since a lot of people pay most of the balance when the figure ships. I heard some folks in HK were tight in June with cash flow as Hot Toys released 3 figures in the same month!

That's true I could definitely see that happening(to me haha).

SDCC pics by Toyark and Sideshow:

a4f16ad5a8bb2d075a5dca2232f614ad.jpeg

18c187adbf5d5ec8ca7dbca7b58c1fa7.jpg

The weathering clearly indicates they go with some furry friends rather than being stationed on a Star Destroyer or the Death Star.

Damn, that Looks good. And I thought I didn't need more Stormtroopers after the Han Trooper I have on order.

Even though I much prefer the ANH ones, it'll be tough to say if I want 4 ANH ones rather the 3 plus one of these guys or something. Or 2 and 2. Depends how much Endor stuff I get.

Revival for some trooper love! 🤘🏻
Looking forward to these Ewok smashing Troops!

Yeah, and the other Sandtrooper and the DS trooper. And the 1/4 Stormie. Come on Hot Toys, stop making all those goddamn Ironmen, and start making these figures instead

Yeah, and the other Sandtrooper and the DS trooper. And the 1/4 Stormie. Come on Hot Toys, stop making all those goddamn Ironmen, and start making these figures instead

It’s really absurd how many Iron Men they’ve done. Like, if Tony Stark crapped a turd in one of the flicks that resembled a new iron man suit HotToys would be making it.

I'm all for this stormtrooper. I'm ROTJ obsessed. They will definitely need to rework that helmet though. Especially the "frown".

I'm still laughing at the "sad ghost" description of the V1 SS snowtrooper commander.

Perfect description next to that horrendous comparison photo.

I'd buy this but I think this is in the HT junk box along with the Power droid.

Back