1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Return of the Jedi Stormtrooper Sixth Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This with a HT Biker Scout would make a really nice pair. They would go along with the Endor Leia and Luke. We just need them to reveal the Scout Trooper and Endor Han (and Bespin, and Hoth).

Hopefully they go through with this one. I also want the Sandtrooper Sergeant.

I know it's almost heresy to say, but stormtroopers all look the same to me (I'm not a stormtrooper racist, I swear. One of my best friends is a stormtrooper!). I mean I know there are differences between versions, I even know what many of those differences are, and can spot them if I look for them, but mostly I guess I just see stormtrooper, and that's about it.

That said I do know how obsessi...err...uh passionate Imperial collectors are about this stuff, so it's actually great to see Hot Toys catering for those collectors by releasing all the different variations from each of the films.

I know it's almost heresy to say, but stormtroopers all look the same to me (I'm not a stormtrooper racist, I swear. One of my best friends is a stormtrooper!). I mean I know there are differences between versions, I even know what many of those differences are, and can spot them if I look for them, but mostly I guess I just see stormtrooper, and that's about it.

That said I do know how obsessi...err...uh passionate Imperial collectors are about this stuff, so it's actually great to see Hot Toys catering for those collectors by releasing all the different variations from each of the films.

I'm with you, I can barely tell the difference. It wasn't until I discovered this forum that I realized that Vader is slightly different in every movie, let alone the stormtroopers. The dirt and wear are what drew my attention. I couldn't tell you what differentiates a RotJ trooper from an ANH one :lol

I like it and will be getting it...But they still have problems getting the accuracy of the helmets right :slap

I'm with you, I can barely tell the difference. It wasn't until I discovered this forum that I realized that Vader is slightly different in every movie, let alone the stormtroopers. The dirt and wear are what drew my attention. I couldn't tell you what differentiates a RotJ trooper from an ANH one :lol
The gap between the black halo and the eyes are all I can see. I only realized this when I posed my medicom troops with the sideshow versions.

Education time :)

https://starwarshelmets.com/original-stormtrooper-helmets-sub-submenu.htm

https://starwarshelmets.com/original-stormtrooper-comparisons.htm

For a ROTJ lid it looks pretty ok. Not perfect, but you wouldn't want a really wonky ROTJ lid there, trust me.

Oh but I would :love I would have loved them to have replicated the Cameron Oakley version.

There will always be an idealization on this scale. I only hope this gets made, HT seems to have a habit of showing cool things and not make them for years, or even worse, never.

There will always be an idealization on this scale. I only hope this gets made, HT seems to have a habit of showing cool things and not make them for years, or even worse, never.

Yes, I am still waiting for this. Sandtrooper segeant is likely buried with the GONKs. This should be okay though since the original and RO basic stormtroopers sold well. I don't really need that background though, it will likely jack up the price.

Yes, I am still waiting for this. Sandtrooper segeant is likely buried with the GONKs. This should be okay though since the original and RO basic stormtroopers sold well. I don't really need that background though, it will likely jack up the price.

I would really like the other Sandtrooper(s). :( Oh well

I like it and will be getting it...But they still have problems getting the accuracy of the helmets right :slap

Yeah this is a buy for me, but it looks about as accurate to the movie as their ANH stromie - which is "pretty right, but kinda not." The helmet looks wonky, but just not quite the same kind of wonky that the ROTJ helmets were (mouth seems off,) but you have to admire HT for even doing this.:clap

Not let's hurry up and get this to PO.:lecture

I'm still wanting to get the ROTJ Stormtrooper. Since it's on display again I hope that means it's not abandoned. I also hope there's a deluxe Battlefront edition.

I wish HT would offer those AT-ST Drivers as well, then this might be more enticing to me.

Then again, if I they make Gen. Veers, then the likelihood of me getting a mini-veers (meaning AT-ST Driver) drops significantly.

Complicated math, this Star Wars collecting.

I passed on the first Sandtrooper since I was got the orange pauldron Jedha Stormtrooper, plus I was waiting for Sergeant to be my Sandtrooper. I hope it didn't get cancelled.

I passed on the first Sandtrooper since I was got the orange pauldron Jedha Stormtrooper, plus I was waiting for Sergeant to be my Sandtrooper. I hope it didn't get cancelled.

I believe it was still shown in the 2017 catalog someone posted pics of not sure that means anything but that's a good sign I guess.

Back