1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luke.jpg

$68 over hear. Hope it shows up soon. September is very close but can't imagine they're that close to being ready, but they did produce some Shadowtroopers for a con last year so maybe we'll see this in hand sooner than expected.
I wouldn't think this should take too long. The Trooper is all ready to go, basically they just need to get the head sculpt and unique parts like the empty helmet and special belt done.

I apologize in advance for being such a noob, but what exactly does toy fair exclusive mean? I want to order this but want to make sure I have enough money before I preorder and didn't know if this is the sorta thing that sells out quick and I need to jump on really quick to get or not. Any help would be great. :rotfl

It all depends on how short the run on it is. If it is something that is shipping very soon then it could sell out fast. If they are taking PO's for a while then you have plenty of time.

That said i wouldn't wait too long to order. If you can't miss this like you say, the time is now!

I apologize in advance for being such a noob, but what exactly does toy fair exclusive mean? I want to order this but want to make sure I have enough money before I preorder and didn't know if this is the sorta thing that sells out quick and I need to jump on really quick to get or not. Any help would be great. :rotfl

They'll only charge you $23 now with the rest coming when it ships in Sep - Dec

I have the stormtrooper and I'm getting the Luke. I wonder if the Luke head will fit on the stormtrooper neck, maybe with an adaptor?

With such a huge amount coming, I'm just not sure I want to dip into the $230 pool yet again for a suit of armor and a head I already have.

I have the stormtrooper and I'm getting the Luke. I wonder if the Luke head will fit on the stormtrooper neck, maybe with an adaptor?

With such a huge amount coming, I'm just not sure I want to dip into the $230 pool yet again for a suit of armor and a head I already have.

I'm also just getting the head. I will change my short trooper when i feel like it. He has the right weapons so why waste another 230

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if an adaptor will work because we don't have the items on hand. My gut feel is that an adaptor of some kind will work but will not look like the real/proper thing. Anyway, everyone seems so confident that it'll work - I personally wouldn't be too sure...

Also everyone is going to have a different way to display things.

My 2 x stormtroopers get displayed with vader. My disguise luke will go with disguise han.

Also - is there a problem with too many stormtroopers? :rotfl

Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

Only problem for me is that Stormtroopers arent the only troopers I want. Otherwise I would have gone crazy with these, but have to factor in the Sandtroopers, Scout Troopers and Snowtroopers.

Not sure if an adaptor will work because we don't have the items on hand. My gut feel is that an adaptor of some kind will work but will not look like the real/proper thing. Anyway, everyone seems so confident that it'll work - I personally wouldn't be too sure...

Also everyone is going to have a different way to display things.

My 2 x stormtroopers get displayed with vader. My disguise luke will go with disguise han.

Not at all!

75471330bank-vault-pouring-out-money-380x180.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

Only problem for me is that Stormtroopers arent the only troopers I want. Otherwise I would have gone crazy with these, but have to factor in the Sandtroopers, Scout Troopers and Snowtroopers.

Couldn't tell from your signature :rotfl

Trying so hard not to collect this line but Luke in Stormtrooper gear is perhaps my favorite looking character in Star Wars. So... ordered. Damn it.

He's No. 1 in the original trading card (sorry, bubblegum card) series so how could you not!?

95240199b43fee767025de1f4f3829c3.jpg

Wish Luke's hair on this figure looked more like the trading card hair...That at least would differ it more from the farmboy Luke...And yes, I ordered it too...Expecting to be very pleased with this in hand...

Back