1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just added it to cart and it asked for 10% NRD right away.
From memory, the Scarlet Spider had no NRD when it went to waitlist.
If this figure truly is that limited, then I doubt SSC would charge me NRD.
That's my thoughts anyway.

I just got on the wait list...no NRD asked of me.

Well I just added it to cart and it asked for 10% NRD right away.
From memory, the Scarlet Spider had no NRD when it went to waitlist.
If this figure truly is that limited, then I doubt SSC would charge me NRD.
That's my thoughts anyway.

This can't be accurate....You won't be charged anything unless the waitlist converts.

I paid a NRD 3 days ago when i ordered it, after i applied $100 worth of non-refundable reward points.

I thought that was pretty hilarious.

Last edited:
I paid a NRD 3 days ago when i ordered it, after i applied $100 worth of non-refundable reward points.

I thought that was pretty hilarious.

You can get the points back

"Rewards points redeemed on an order that is cancelled or returned will be automatically returned to the collector's account".

This can't be accurate....You won't be charged anything unless the waitlist converts.

stan.jpg

Whoa, this got waitlisted? Darn that seems fast. Doubt the Two-Face ever gets waitlisted. Glad I didn't wait on this one.

What’s odd with my order when I didn’t have RP being used it asked for an NRD, when I used RP the site showed no NRD due but a day later I got an email for an NRD. No big deal as I expected it but the site for sure showed none when I used $60 in points

Guys, anyone have experience picking this up in Hong Kong?
I will be there at the end of the month. What are my best options?

Glad I got this as soon as it went up. I still have and Love the first Stan Lee figure and even took it with me to his last meet and greet at SDCC :)

:lol @ people on facebook thinking this is going to be at SDCC. I love when figs go to waitlist just so I can watch people on there go into panic mode. I really hate this culture of people who only want a figure if it's rare and will sell for more in the aftermarket. Such a drain on the hobby.

I wonder how much is death/profiteering versus how many want a Stan Lee in a spacesuit figure .

Me thinks alot of people think this is going to be a instant flip figure for big profits.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I wonder how much is death/profiteering versus how many want a Stan Lee in a spacesuit figure .

Me thinks alot of people think this is going to be a instant flip figure for big profits.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I’m sure many only see $$ signs. I however thought this was Stan’s best cameo with the watchers which is why I love it. Perfect figure to have him displayed in a corner over looking all of the characters he created

I had made this alien planet dio base months ago for a customer that had his own custom figure and have been wanting my own ever since. I still can’t believe they’re making one.

D99CEA21-931E-414F-AA43-0CA0A2E9438A.jpeg

Have been waiting for a Stan Lee figure with affordable price only to mindlessly skip the Sideshow email because I didn't know Sideshow releases Toy Fair Exclusive items, I thought the only way is to get them at the con. Wish they would have put the Toy fair Preorder on the title instead of 'New Batman Bust Debut...'
Joined the waitlist hoping for the best, but who knows how long that list already is..

Have been waiting for a Stan Lee figure with affordable price only to mindlessly skip the Sideshow email because I didn't know Sideshow releases Toy Fair Exclusive items, I thought the only way is to get them at the con. Wish they would have put the Toy fair Preorder on the title instead of 'New Batman Bust Debut...'
Joined the waitlist hoping for the best, but who knows how long that list already is..

Don't panic. They will just order more.

Back