1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this release feels pretty refreshing— from the old-school space suit to a sculpt with expressive emotion. Nice exclusive. Wonder if it’ll be made in the 2018 exclusive quantities ��

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, what a spoiler!

Anyways, is this a Sideshow-only figure? Or is it eventually gonna pop up at other retailers?

Other places are able to get hold of him, but so far the quantity available for order seems limited so they can't offer many yet.

Sideshow are probably hogging the lion's share, just as they have with QMx's Sulu.

Damn! I am hoping some UK retailers get access to this, ordering from Sideshow to the UK is almost always a bad idea (customs, shipping etc).

He's not even up on eBay at the time of writing.

I'm surprised Scarlet Spider went on waitlist quicker than this figure set. Does any one have an idea of the production numbers for each?

Other places are able to get hold of him, but so far the quantity available for order seems limited so they can't offer many yet.

Sideshow are probably hogging the lion's share, just as they have with QMx's Sulu.

No place in the US thought? I thought all Toy Fair exclusives you can only get through SSC.

I just don't see the appeal of this figure having the original one already. But from the general consensus it seems more people are interested in scalping this figure then actually keeping it. It would be a must buy for me if I didn't have the original already but outside that it doesn't seem like a must have.

Got on the waitlist. Missed the first one and this will will come out in October, plenty of time to save up.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

:lol @ people on facebook thinking this is going to be at SDCC. I love when figs go to waitlist just so I can watch people on there go into panic mode. I really hate this culture of people who only want a figure if it's rare and will sell for more in the aftermarket. Such a drain on the hobby.

Last edited:
I just don't see the appeal of this figure having the original one already. But from the general consensus it seems more people are interested in scalping this figure then actually keeping it. It would be a must buy for me if I didn't have the original already but outside that it doesn't seem like a must have.

I'd keep this over that plain jane first version every time.

I bought this because i love the figure. Stan and vintage space suit just sold it for me and the Watcher thing didn't hurt considering i don't collect much Marvel because i can't keep up. I am in essence a Watcher too.

I wonder if they have actually reached the cut off number, or if they are just using the waitlist as a trick to figure out how many to produce. It has gone both ways in the past. If the actual cut off number has been reached this thing will be damn expensive second hand.

I wonder if they have actually reached the cut off number, or if they are just using the waitlist as a trick to figure out how many to produce. It has gone both ways in the past. If the actual cut off number has been reached this thing will be damn expensive second hand.

It will be expensive either way.

Well I just added it to cart and it asked for 10% NRD right away.
From memory, the Scarlet Spider had no NRD when it went to waitlist.
If this figure truly is that limited, then I doubt SSC would charge me NRD.
That's my thoughts anyway.

Back