1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the 2 dollar reward code on YouTube this afternoon. Added that to my 19.00 in rewards I had and ordered this with my reward points. This figure is so cool. All the people I showed this to (friends and family) liked it to. My wife and my friend looked kinda sad about it. My 9 year old daughter was just “it’s stan lee”

Ordered!

I'm amused at all the "I missed the last one" posts and comments (on facebook, etc)... It didn't go to waitlist until sometime after it was released in HK. You didn't miss it, you chose not to order it. It was available to order for months.
Nope. Wasn't collecting then. Honestly, wouldnt have ordered it though. Wouldn't buy it now at issue price. This one, however, has relevance, to me anyway.

Hopefully this is a sign and we get all Stan Lee cameos into Hot Toys form!

Doubt they would sell well. Nothing exciting about the looks from Thor, Iron Man 3, Ant Man, Doctor Strange, Homecoming, etc. It would be easier just to release an accessory pack with all the outfits he has worn.

This suit, The military outfit in The 1st Avenger and Fed Ex are the looks that really stand out to me. I loved all his cameos i am just talking outfits that i might spend $200 to $250 on to have on my shelf.

I would pay good money for a two pack of Security Guard Stan Lee and the Golden Age Cap suit on mannequin ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't want to take any chances and got my order in as soon as it went up.

Slightly off topic but still GotG 2 related. Would love a HT of this guy. Wish they would do more aliens.

4f41506728935562da116fdb2fd004a0.jpg

Preordered! This yellow suit has just the pop of color my detolfs need. He’s going to look great on the shelf with Yondu and Star Lord!

Back