Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom is incredible, almost to the point of me regretting cancelling mine. I may end up seeing if I can get the HT for under retail so I can get it overhauled.

Otherwise, I will definitely be giving Symbiote that treatment.

Hot toys VS Custom
1000006449.jpg

Mine will be shipping soon from Sideshow. I’m prepared for this to be the worst figure in my collection, but this is the closest I can get to having 1/6 representation of my favorite Spider-Man. I hope it’s Batch 2 even though it’s the Collector (Standard) Edition.

Mine will be shipping soon from Sideshow. I’m prepared for this to be the worst figure in my collection, but this is the closest I can get to having 1/6 representation of my favorite Spider-Man. I hope it’s Batch 2 even though it’s the Collector (Standard) Edition.
Same. If i don't like it enough or i get a bad batch version i might return it for a refund.

Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised and it will look better in hand than you expected.

But yeah, I have to admit that I am still sort of shocked that Hot Toys didn’t put more effort into really knocking this figure out of the park. It has been pretty clear for a while now that collectors have really been excited about getting a Tobey Maguire No Way Home figure, so I assumed that HT would use “maximum effort” to produce really great figure. Unfortunately it seem like HT sort of dialed it in on this release.

TBH to my eyes the often maligned Andrew Garfield re-release is the best looking of the three figures here which is surprising.

They really need to rectify this by coming out with a red and blue raimi Spider-Man from either film. I mean the money is there. They corrected figures before that came out bad.

I swear there has to be some rights issue

Back