Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the delay email from sideshow, Feb - May 2024 arrival
Kinda nuts how figures are being delayed although they’ve been released lmao
Same. Very disappointed given it's already released.
I wouldn’t put much stock in that range of Months; when a figure was supposed to have arrived already and hasn’t, I think their system just tacks on another six months for when to expect it. I don’t think it takes into account the figure having been released two days ago. Sideshow will likely get him in February or March - no chance it won’t be until May!

Kinda nuts how figures are being delayed although they’ve been released lmao
they always release in the asian market areas first before SS gets their stock...I think the delay might be related to the Chinese new year being so late in feb this year. Or is HT actually listening to the feedback about the awful seam on his head a could they try to fix it before it ships to the U.S. distributors and btw, I got the SS delay email as well

I feel like I'm in the minority, but I think it turned out really great. I love the look and I'm so excited to have him in the collection with the sandman base. He's my Spidey and will look awesome with Ock, Goblin, and the Thunder Toys Venom.

The web not being centered between the eyes is about as dumb a mistake as the Wovlerine stand. There's only 2 things to align, and they manage to get it wrong when the prototype was ok. Hopefully they can fix it for the SS batch.

The web not being centered between the eyes is about as dumb a mistake as the Wovlerine stand. There's only 2 things to align, and they manage to get it wrong when the prototype was ok. Hopefully they can fix it for the SS batch.
I was trying very hard to figure out why it looked SO “off”. This is it. Thanks.

I was trying very hard to figure out why it looked SO “off”. This is it. Thanks.
I know we shouldn’t have to fix hot toys mistakes with the amount we pay for these figures, but the first Spider-Man 3 figure mask and suit could easily be adjusted by popping the lenses off and adjusting the fabric then popping them back on. Not ideal but most likely possible with this figure.

I just worry about potential glue residue under the lenses that would show once the suit mask is in its proper place.

Wow. Can’t unsee this.

I feel like I'm in the minority, but I think it turned out really great. I love the look and I'm so excited to have him in the collection with the sandman base. He's my Spidey and will look awesome with Ock, Goblin, and the Thunder Toys Venom.
I agree, I think it looks fantastic and can't wait to get it. I also have Goblin and Symbiote Spider-Man on pre-order, Thunder Toys Alien Host (Venom) on the way and hoping to get the Toys Era Ock and Soosoo Toys Sand Fighter.

Back