Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually dig unorthodox takes on MCU suits (MK 47 is my favourite IM suit), but this looks a little too nuts. The design suggests the movie is going to be pretty crazy. First impression is not good, but I’m not disgusted with it the way I am the Mark 1 Diecast figure.

This is basically..the fans want the black suit Spidey in the MCU

Feige …” Wait we have to make it Holland style “ :rolleyes:

Because I have no interest in Peter Parker being some rich dude with unlimited resources.

Friendly
Neighbourhood
Spider-Man
He can be the Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man in his early years(just like Homecoming), but not forever, Peter needs to grow up.

Wish they would've went with something interesting like a Ben Reilly Spiderman suit:

mafex-ben-reilly-spider-man-01.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, they kinda did with the other suit.
spider-man-3-1625244251215.jpg

Last edited:
Wish they would've went with something interesting like a Ben Reilly Spiderman suit:

spider-man-3-1625244251215.jpg
It's just the Iron spider, which was an already awful suit, with more gold.

I would love to see Andrew's spider-man with the Ben Reilly suit.
I really hope this is the end of school years, i can wait for college and adult Parker in the MCU.

Looks cool but it loses the B&G look with the red on his forearms. Smh I'll probably pass on it however.

There's been some hideous Spider-Man outfits over the years, and this might be another for the hall of shame.

This is the ugliest Spider-Suit yet. The black and gold by itself would be ok but then giving him the red and black arms.... ugly.

What happened to friendly neighborhood Spider-Man? Grounder stories. Go back to red and blue and merch will still sell.

This is the ugliest Spider-Suit yet. The black and gold by itself would be ok but then giving him the red and black arms.... ugly.

What happened to friendly neighborhood Spider-Man? Grounder stories. Go back to red and blue and merch will still sell.
He got a sugar daddy.

This suit gives me Mark 47 vibes in the way colors are integrated. Mostly monochromatic with a splash of red.

The suit looks a bit like a What if? Wakanda Spider-Man.

It'll probably look better with context in the movie, but I feel like it'll have limited screen time.

Don't think it's going to sell well unless it's a very memorable sequence because there'll be other Spider-Man figures from this movie that'll take priority for most folks.

Back