1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there's any comparison between Electro and Mysterio the Electro film was rubbish the character portrayal was rubbish and the resulting figure was rubbish, Mysterio was A+ all the way.

I would assume the 3rd party companies are lining up to make this as we speak and for me certainly no Mysterio means no Spiderman.

A shame this doesn't seem to be in the plans....I was genuinely interested in a Mysterio.

Hopefully it was simply alot for HT with Endgame then Spidey onslaught and SW coming up in Dec. With just BW and Eternals for MCU next year, perhaps HT can do a lot of catching up.

In Mysterio's case, the 3rd party could just give us the fishbowl look & sidestep the inevitable customer dissatisfaction that comes with a sub-par headsculpt.
To be fair a lot of them are putting out very good quality sculpts. Not all are home runs, I totally concede that. But still, I wouldn't write it off already.

I think Toys Era would be a candidate for Mysterio given some of the elaborate and unique molds they've made for their Xmen stuff.

I do not have any spider man figures but if hot toys released mysterio I would consider getting him which would then mean I have to get spiderman to go with mysterio.

Damn, I made the mistake of doing a Jake Gyllenhaal marathon and now I desperately need this figure. It’s kinda weird that Hot Toys hasn’t shown anything, and it’s not looking like SH Figuarts is making anything either. Wonder if it’s a licensing issue. But hey, Hot Toys is no stranger to releasing figures beyond the movies release date so I’m not giving up hope yet.

Howard said it's a no-go. They only have interest in Spider-Man variants. I only want them to make the PS4 classic suit, a Raimi suit 2.0 and ITSV Peter B. Parker.

On one hand I feel like the "no plans" is a canned response and not indicative of anything (well, except Cyborg, but that's got 1001 reasons supporting it).

On the other hand I'm more interested to see a third party kick this out now. But there's a strange lock on that subject...I mean I expected at LEAST a third party Vulture costume set to use with the helmet form the Homecoming figure, but nothing ever materialized that I could find.

IMG_6401.JPG

Still hoping Mysterio has a deluxe with a Hydro Man base. Give him some green laser pieces like Dr Strange and another drone and he should be far from bare bones. I don’t expect and unmasked head but wouldn’t turn one down either. Maybe save it for the v2 outfit?

Still hoping Mysterio has a deluxe with a Hydro Man base. Give him some green laser pieces like Dr Strange and another drone and he should be far from bare bones. I don?t expect and unmasked head but wouldn?t turn one down either. Maybe save it for the v2 outfit?

I don?t know if I?d pick up Mysterio but man, I?d buy the **** out of a Jake Gyllenhaal in mo-cap suit figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew they were going to use the fish bowl helmet for GotG Stan Lee watcher and Mysterio !

I'm not deeply into Spiderman so may not get Mysterio. But he certainly has a cool look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back