1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want that Vulture still.

Mysterio has zero appeal to me as a design. Basic superhero uniform with a crystal ball for a head. I can't say that's a cool villain look.

I've always loved Mysterios comic look (ball head and all) and am really in to the cinematic take on it. I think he would look killer on the shelf.

I've always loved Mysterios comic look (ball head and all) and am really in to the cinematic take on it. I think he would look killer on the shelf.

Me too. Mysterio is cool. I really hope HT does actually put him up for PO.

If I had to throw my hat in the ring, I'd say he's got good intentions and he's trying to be a hero, but he's fabricating all these events to do it. He is a illusionist. In the end he and Spidey will save the day, but two things will happen:

Peter will find out that Quentin is behind it (we'll get a nice character building scene where Mysterio justifies his actions etc while Peter is distraught..."how could you?").

They will save the day, but Peter will get ALL the publicity and credit for it. Jealous Mysterio = motivation to be an antagonist to Spidey.

I see it more like the Eddy Brock story in the comics, he'll get all this attention and credit, then peter will out him and itll all come crashing down, making him hate peter

Went to see Far from Home today and Mysterio was by far one of the best parts of it.

If they release a figure of him, I'll be pre-ordering immediately.

Saw it today as well. Really enjoyed the movie and Mysterio. The end credits scenes (2) are some of the best Marvel has thrown on any film. The first one in particular was especially great. Really hope HT and SH Figuarts releases a Mysterio figure.

Just saw the Movie!!! Loved it!! Really want a Mysterio Figure!! Stay for Mid and end credit scenes!!

Glad to see the end credit scenes weren't wasted on useless gag pieces (Ex: Ragnarok - Jeff Goldblum doing his Goldblum stuff or Homecoming with Cap trolling the entire audience) and actually had impact to future films.

Overall I enjoyed the movie but I didn't really care for the Mysterio character so this will be an easy pass for me if it actually gets made.

Hopefully he gets made with that other special accessory. The look is incredible and his first scene really shows off the lights in his cape and suit.

Really enjoyed the flick and will be all in on a Mysterio figure, if Hot Toys go down that route. Also,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and loved the epic mid-credit scene...wasn't at all sold on the last one.

Really enjoyed the flick and will be all in on a Mysterio figure, if Hot Toys go down that route. Also,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and loved the epic mid-credit scene...wasn't at all sold on the last one.

In regards to...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I love the design because it's relatively comic accurate, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If they made a Mysterio figure, I'd be all over that. I'd also probably get the FFH figure instead of the ps4 one as well. Mysterio was just fun to watch for me, throughout the movie I never tired of seeing that character on screen. Hell, those scenes that showcased Mysterio at his best kind of made me smile due to how it looked pulled straight from a spider man comic. Hmm, on another note I just realized my facial expressions don't change much when watching movies in public. What kind of monster am I? :rotfl

Back