1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see figures from this movie coming to an end that fast. At all. HT can milk this movie for a long time.

I would still love a Peggy very much and would pre-order her instantly- though I suspect I might be in the minority of preferring to see her in her "Agent Carter" blue suit dress and red hat. I'm sure they would make her in her TFA look, though, since it would go with TFA Cap.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a hundred times - I really hope they either a) revisit the past 10 years for characters that there is a high demand for, or b) at least make the ones that we see in Endgame, such as Peggy Carter and the Ancient One. But especially Peggy Carter. I’m getting real sick of the lack of Peggy merch...

I 100% agree. Peggy and The Ancient One would both be immediate PO’s for me. Not to mention other figures that were in Endgame that people have been asking for. I know Scarlet Witch doesn’t look all that different from Civil War, but I would love to see her get an EG release. Her scene with Thanos was so badass. Or Valkyrie, or even Mantis. I’d love to collect all the MCU ladies, and I’m stoked for Rescue, but Peggy would be amazing. I don’t want to get my hopes up for any of these, though. It’s hard but I’m trying to remain patient for potential future announcements. They’ve got time to milk this, and for characters that we probably won’t see again, it would be awesome for them to get releases.

I’m a little surprised people think we won’t see an EG Thor, and I hope they’re wrong lol. It feels like it would be a mistake on Hot Toys’ part. That whole Norse viking final battle look is killer, it would be a shame for them to pass it up. I would bet it’s taking so long because they can’t just design for their normal, run of the mill Hot Toys bodies. Hopefully it’s taking long because they’re doing it right and giving him a totally different body type, not just padding a slim body under the clothes or something. But I hope we hear something soon, and that EG Thor isn’t the end of the announcements.

I 100% agree. Peggy and The Ancient One would both be immediate PO’s for me. Not to mention other figures that were in Endgame that people have been asking for. I know Scarlet Witch doesn’t look all that different from Civil War, but I would love to see her get an EG release. Her scene with Thanos was so badass. Or Valkyrie, or even Mantis. I’d love to collect all the MCU ladies, and I’m stoked for Rescue, but Peggy would be amazing. I don’t want to get my hopes up for any of these, though. It’s hard but I’m trying to remain patient for potential future announcements. They’ve got time to milk this, and for characters that we probably won’t see again, it would be awesome for them to get releases.

I’m a little surprised people think we won’t see an EG Thor, and I hope they’re wrong lol. It feels like it would be a mistake on Hot Toys’ part. That whole Norse viking final battle look is killer, it would be a shame for them to pass it up. I would bet it’s taking so long because they can’t just design for their normal, run of the mill Hot Toys bodies. Hopefully it’s taking long because they’re doing it right and giving him a totally different body type, not just padding a slim body under the clothes or something. But I hope we hear something soon, and that EG Thor isn’t the end of the announcements.

I'm 99.9% sure they'll released EG Thor.
Just because he hasnt been teased yet absolutely means nothing.

Sometimes, you dont just put all your cards on the table. Got a tease a little here and there.
Thor is one of the key people on EB, He will be made. Guaranteed.

With that process, Thor will definitely not be a cheap one!

I'm 99.9% sure they'll released EG Thor.
Just because he hasnt been teased yet absolutely means nothing.

Sometimes, you dont just put all your cards on the table. Got a tease a little here and there.
Thor is one of the key people on EB, He will be made. Guaranteed.

Like I said, if he’s not up for PO by this time next year I will GIVE AWAY a MISB Mk. L. I have no knowledge that a release is coming but I also have no doubt as this could possibly be the most profitable Thor ever made (yes even surpassing the Thor 1 figure if you can believe it :lol :wink1:).

As for Peggy, I’d love to even entertain the possibility but the audience is too low and it’s a real shame as characters in plain clothes or simple military uniforms can often demand huge shelf presence since their costumes aren’t colored like unicorn barf. I mean this is why so many of us kitbash Loki in a suit or Thor in jeans or Cap in a WWII uniform. It breaks up the flamboyance of the costumes worn in much of the movies (albeit much less toned down than their comic counterparts ignoring Spider-Man, A1 Cap and Star Spangled Man). :lol

I do think Valkyrie is a possibility since A-Force seems like an agenda moving forward but she needs to be in her full on white and silver costume, not that nasty Sakaar figure prototype that was being pimped out at all the conventions a couple years ago. That’s a female figure I absolutely agree with the decision to not be produced. But a caped Silver and White Version with her sword and maybe a few tricks she picked up along her travels would be absolutely majestic!

Like I said, if he’s not up for PO by this time next year I will GIVE AWAY a MISB Mk. L. I have no knowledge that a release is coming but I also have no doubt as this could possibly be the most profitable Thor ever made (yes even surpassing the Thor 1 figure if you can believe it :lol :wink1:).

As for Peggy, I’d love to even entertain the possibility but the audience is too low and it’s a real shame as characters in plain clothes or simple military uniforms can often demand huge shelf presence since their costumes aren’t colored like unicorn barf. I mean this is why so many of us kitbash Loki in a suit or Thor in jeans or Cap in a WWII uniform. It breaks up the flamboyance of the costumes worn in much of the movies (albeit much less toned down than their comic counterparts ignoring Spider-Man, A1 Cap and Star Spangled Man). :lol

I do think Valkyrie is a possibility since A-Force seems like an agenda moving forward but she needs to be in her full on white and silver costume, not that nasty Sakaar figure prototype that was being pimped out at all the conventions a couple years ago. That’s a female figure I absolutely agree with the decision to not be produced. But a caped Silver and White Version with her sword and maybe a few tricks she picked up along her travels would be absolutely majestic!

I'll be happy to receive your free Iron Man figure next year.

Well I wish they make TFA Capt again... Since they have better body and more experience, this should be no issue to redo
50d00703892e46571da3382d9b53aed7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Well I wish they make TFA Capt again... Since they have better body and more experience, this should be no issue to redo
50d00703892e46571da3382d9b53aed7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

A reissue of this along with Peggy from TFA would sell really well, I think.

It’s a real shame that Peggy probably won’t happen for the exact reason you said. She has an audience, but probably not big enough to sell the number of figures they’d be looking to sell. Unless they get the bigger releases out of the way and still want to make a bit of extra money (which, I mean, with the price on that Team Suit Tony, of course they want the extra money :lol), in which case maybe we will see her! Also, a Valkyrie in her silver and white armor would look sick. I was excited when it seemed like she might be made, but not surprised she fell through the cracks. Hopefully they chose to hold off on purpose, and will go the extra mile for that armor. We’ll just have to wait and see! No matter what, the figures they’ve announced for EG look great overall and I hope they keep rolling them in! (even if it makes life a lot harder for my wallet lol).

It’s a real shame that Peggy probably won’t happen for the exact reason you said. She has an audience, but probably not big enough to sell the number of figures they’d be looking to sell. Unless they get the bigger releases out of the way and still want to make a bit of extra money (which, I mean, with the price on that Team Suit Tony, of course they want the extra money :lol), in which case maybe we will see her! Also, a Valkyrie in her silver and white armor would look sick. I was excited when it seemed like she might be made, but not surprised she fell through the cracks. Hopefully they chose to hold off on purpose, and will go the extra mile for that armor. We’ll just have to wait and see! No matter what, the figures they’ve announced for EG look great overall and I hope they keep rolling them in! (even if it makes life a lot harder for my wallet lol).

I could see Peggy being a Comic-Con / Toy Fair exclusive. If memory serves, that's what they did with Maria Hill and I'm guessing that Peggy would be a bigger seller.

I don't see figures from this movie coming to an end that fast. At all. HT can milk this movie for a long time.

I would still love a Peggy very much and would pre-order her instantly- though I suspect I might be in the minority of preferring to see her in her "Agent Carter" blue suit dress and red hat. I'm sure they would make her in her TFA look, though, since it would go with TFA Cap.

:exactly: Same here, I'd love to see the TV version made too - I really liked that show, real shame it got cancelled IMO.

I could see Peggy being a Comic-Con / Toy Fair exclusive. If memory serves, that's what they did with Maria Hill and I'm guessing that Peggy would be a bigger seller.

If they did that, would eBay be the only way to get her? I mean, I’d honestly pay anything for her.

A lot of the online and local retailers do tend to stock the Toy Fair exclusives, so if they did go down that route we should be OK...I managed to get Agent Hill from one of my usual 1/6 retailers. :)

Back