1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's the same guy who spoiled the Iron Spider suit reveal from the end of Homecoming. Highly suggest blocking him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Found a clearer view of Captain Marvel's Endgame suit-

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was a pretty cool look, but I still prefer her solo movie outfit so will be sticking with that instead. Not to mention the fact

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still haven't ordered a Carol. I want one but I like both the solo and endgame looks and don't have the budget for both And I'm not sure Hot toys will even do the endgame one yet. Maybe by SDCC we will know and I can pull the trigger on one.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Iron Studios just said they are embargoed on revealing new characters and accessories until May 5th by Marvel. I'm sure HT are under the same policy.

I've POed all the EG figs thus far. I'm assuming Rocket will be put up soon.

I'll just spoiler tag everything else:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
It makes and I thought that would have happened with IW as they showed falcon, scarlet witch, vision all with a IW base and they wear basicly the same outfits as they had in civil war they even had Clovis black and a Walker two new molds but none of those figures made it in to production.

So logically it would make sence to make those figures plus all those that were shown in EG as this a good opportunity to basicly reissue their figures.

Today's announcement of them reissuing MK50, which is really more like them increasing production since they are still making them, might be a sign that is to come the movies are not just consumed by fans but by the general public so demand for stuff maybe increasing only smart to capitalize on all this hype.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know it will never happen but I'd really like a...(do not click if you haven't seen the film)

Spoiler Spoiler:

They are my most wanted figures from the movie after seeing it.

It makes and I thought that would have happened with IW as they showed falcon, scarlet witch, vision all with a IW base and they wear basicly the same outfits as they had in civil war they even had Clovis black and a Walker two new molds but none of those figures made it in to production.

So logically it would make sence to make those figures plus all those that were shown in EG as this a good opportunity to basicly reissue their figures.

Today's announcement of them reissuing MK50, which is really more like them increasing production since they are still making them, might be a sign that is to come the movies are not just consumed by fans but by the general public so demand for stuff maybe increasing only smart to capitalize on all this hype.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've POed all the EG figs thus far. I'm assuming Rocket will be put up soon.

I'll just spoiler tag everything else:

Spoiler Spoiler:

We didn't saw Ebony Maw prototype until now..

Back