1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes and I thought that would have happened with IW as they showed falcon, scarlet witch, vision all with a IW base and they wear basicly the same outfits as they had in civil war they even had Clovis black and a Walker two new molds but none of those figures made it in to production.

Infinity War had barely a year in the sun before the second part came out, after Endgame now there is nothing massive Avengers related anywhere on the horizon. There's no reason at all for them to hold off for a time when the market will ever be hotter

Infinity War had barely a year in the sun before the second part came out, after Endgame now there is nothing massive Avengers related anywhere on the horizon. There's no reason at all for them to hold off for a time when the market will ever be hotter
I hope so its would make sence pump them out when they can make for a little more them the original prices.

I dont see any other licences that can fill this void in terms of characters

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You really think so? I don't know how many people will buy them. I feel like they would seat around for a while.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It not uncommon for many people to not have an affection for an outfit, and completely change their mind once they see the movie.
Thought the same way before seeing the movie, but after, I thought the white outfits look great.
The suits look awesome on screen.

I'm sure it would sell, and a lot of people would want the white suits.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You really think so? I don't know how many people will buy them. I feel like they would seat around for a while.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I definitely wouldn't buy them unless it was the ONLY version of my favorite character...and that won't happen

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is true...I don't own a SW and would be down to pick one up if it was released via the EG line!

Yeah...I'd imagine IF they were made the production would be very limited...cause if not I could foresee them going the route of the Chitauris from A1. Discount galore!

After seeing the movie...

Spoiler Spoiler:

For what little time they use them in the film, quantum suit figures would never be worth the money (to me anyway)...wonder if they'll do a "new" Thor ;)

For what little time they use them in the film, quantum suit figures would never be worth the money (to me anyway)...wonder if they'll do a "new" Thor ;)

I would say a new Thor is a virtual lock. Iron Studios announced they're doing Thor in their 1/4 scale legacy line, so I'd be shocked if HT didn't offer at least final battle version...

I would say a new Thor is a virtual lock. Iron Studios announced they're doing Thor in their 1/4 scale legacy line, so I'd be shocked if HT didn't offer at least final battle version...

Wouldn't it be great if he came with some frosty beverages as well! LOL

Why are people questioning whether Thor will be made? He’s a lock to he made, maybe 2 versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back