1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OoOo I see a Savage style Hulk beating up some guy in black in the Funco Pop display, maybe there's still hope.:pray:

So..ENDGAME LEAKS are out there. Not descriptions... ENTIRE CLIPS OF THE END BATTLE are doing the rounds online. Be careful if you dont want to get spoiled. I watched it.. Expect a lot more hot toys figures lol

Can I ask a question about this leak?
about iron man, does he have another suit beyond the 85 mark?

SPOILERS FROM THE ENDGAME LEAK DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED

Spoiler Spoiler:

So..ENDGAME LEAKS are out there. Not descriptions... ENTIRE CLIPS OF THE END BATTLE are doing the rounds online. Be careful if you dont want to get spoiled. I watched it.. Expect a lot more hot toys figures lol

How the heck can there be a leak already?! The movie isn't out anywhere yet!

Accidentally came across some links, and silly me can't hold myself back from clicking on them :slap

Major, major leaks in character designs and some surprises, so definitely stay away from Google searches, Instagram feeds and Youtube (I think that's where it was uploaded) if you guys don't want to ruin the full "surprise" movie experience come the 26th.

Lmao SOOOOOOO many possibilities after the footage. Can't wait for it to be out so we can talk figure options hah

As of right now, what I see being made. Dont read if you care about spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

So there's a new TV spot out. Not really a spoiler, but it looks like one hero's suit is getting an accessory -

Spoiler Spoiler:

Seen those major spoilers. It doesn't bother me as I'm more hyped to see the movie itself as soon as possible. Also, I'm more interested in seeing how it progresses to that point and what happens next. I can't wait for the figures that will come out for them. Infinity War and Endgame are beating up my wallet.

Back