1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM looks great in that shot. Ronin looks boring and WM is just basic. We need chunky WM.

Edit: with now seeing the full Ronin figure, I take back what i said and think it's awesome. This whole line has been pretty amazing, except for WM. Or at least this version anyway.

Last edited:
I don’t mind the material they used for concept art and IW Steve but the proportions look amazing on those two figures. Wonder why they took a small step back here. Still think it looks great but just seems a little baggier than it should be.

Hawkeye deluxe
36f9c3fed6476aadd36e155addb5fc6a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Ok here’s my rant:

“Ronin” should have been the base figure and “Hawkeye” the deluxe.

We all know that HT’s could have decided that the regular version included just the Ronin Headsculpt, the swords and the hoodie. But they know there are plenty of collectors like myself who really do not care for another Hawkeye figure so they decide that anyone who wants to display no more stupid bows and arrows and horrible haircuts must pay more for the deluxe. Still no question that I will PO the deluxe today. :mad:

End rant.

I bet he's gonna be Ronin for like 5 minutes in the film. It'll 100% be an exposition sequence when they hunt him down to recruit him and we get a cool action sequence as Ronin, then the balaclava comes off and boom, it's Hawkeye again for the film. That's why it's the add on.

Ok here’s my rant:

People shouldn't post the same rant in two different threads. :mad:

End rant.

:wave

Normally I’d agree with you and would not have double posted but I am truly pissed. It’s such an obvious classic HT’s, lack of choice, **** move. Felt like turnabout was fair play!

I bet he's gonna be Ronin for like 5 minutes in the film. It'll 100% be an exposition sequence when they hunt him down to recruit him and we get a cool action sequence as Ronin, then the balaclava comes off and boom, it's Hawkeye again for the film. That's why it's the add on.

Totally agree with this as well. Hawkeye Disney+ show announced where Barton will be handing off the reigns to Kate Bishop. So it’s not just me and Renner that’s sick of Hawkeye but also the MCU... Ahhh, FINALLY!

Normally I’d agree with you and would not have double posted but I am truly pissed. It’s such an obvious classic HT’s, lack of choice, **** move. Felt like turnabout was fair play!

Just messing with you. That said, I think people who want a Hawkeye would complain about having to pay extra for it if HT had made Ronin the "base' figure. So like Thanos's sword, it cuts both ways.

I hope what I saw on FB on the HK display was not the final HT CM EG reveal, because she looks the same as the solo figure :slap

Doubtful. They were able to do rooted hair with Gamora, and she had black hair with red at the bottom.

I’m actually thinking it’s more likely than ever BW will have sculpted hair but still unlikely. SS17, I remember seeing that Gamora at STGCC 2017 back when HT’s would never have even attempted to do Captain Marvel (In my opinion) with sculpted hair. I think they found good success with Harley and WW TA coupled with what seems as though they have been listening to the community more lately.

With that all said, I honestly think it will just come down to hairstyle, licensing and production costs. If they do the ponytail like in the “head teaser” poster they put out, I’d give it a chance. Not a huge chance, but a chance nonetheless.

I think we a get a sculpted ponytail BW.

I am hoping for sculpted hair AND the head and neck to be one piece. It would suck if they finally do a sculpted hair Black Widow and it has a ugly visible neck joint.

I am hoping for sculpted hair AND the head and neck to be one piece. It would suck if they finally do a sculpted hair Black Widow and it has a ugly visible neck joint.
Head and neck as one piece would be sweet.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Back