1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f7eb351f2560f70fedc9cc21ffa51b16.jpg

8dc4960e33c8b9273cbacbe37f8e8fff.jpg
I hope for a new Rocket headscupt. How many times are they going to recycle that one.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quite the disappointment. No Hulk, no Warmachine (big boy version), no Thor, no EG Captain Marvel. The only surprise at the show is Rocket so far.

Normally I’d agree with you and would not have double posted but I am truly pissed. It’s such an obvious classic HT’s, lack of choice, **** move. Felt like turnabout was fair play!

Totally agree with this as well. Hawkeye Disney+ show announced where Barton will be handing off the reigns to Kate Bishop. So it’s not just me and Renner that’s sick of Hawkeye but also the MCU... Ahhh, FINALLY!

This is stupid, get a grip lol. If he was sick of it, he wouldnt agree to a show. Sure he is ready to hang it up after so many yrs but he could easily have called it a day after endgame like a lot of other actors potentially. The fact that he said yes to dedicating himself to 6 or 8, 45 mintue episodes of filming must mean Fiege convinced that him that it was good material for his character. And you best believe he is getting the most face time or he wouldnt bother.

This is stupid, get a grip lol. If he was sick of it, he wouldnt agree to a show. Sure he is ready to hang it up after so many yrs but he could easily have called it a day after endgame like a lot of other actors potentially. The fact that he said yes to dedicating himself to 6 or 8, 45 mintue episodes of filming must mean Fiege convinced that him that it was good material for his character. And you best believe he is getting the most face time or he wouldnt bother.

BS, I say it’s contractual!

Quite the disappointment. No Hulk, no Warmachine (big boy version), no Thor, no EG Captain Marvel. The only surprise at the show is Rocket so far.

Don't know if they are going to make an EG Captain Marvel. If they do they won't display it yet.

Don't forget about a second(smaller) wave of IW figures to be revealed later this spring/summer. IW Bucky Barnes didn't get previewed until around July last year.

I mean they are releasing initially all the key figures for me to be satisfied for now.

So glad I never started collecting MCU.....

This is gonna be a bloodbath for many bank accounts.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Don't know if they are going to make an EG Captain Marvel. If they do they won't display it yet.

Don't forget about a second(smaller) wave of IW figures to be revealed later this spring/summer. IW Bucky Barnes didn't get previewed until around July last year.

I mean they are releasing initially all the key figures for me to be satisfied for now.

Are we getting more IW figures this summer? Or did you mean Endgame?

BS, I say it’s contractual!

So back in 2011 or around the time he signed a contract, you think it include a 2020 (or whenever they shoot) 6 to 8 episode mini series? Again, get a grip lmao. It's clearly something aside from everything that they asked him and he said yes to do. A show most definitely was not part of his original contract for his 4 or so film appearances. Thats an entirely different and seperate sit down deal. A deal he would have to have recently agreed to(likely some point within the past yr). As a tv show is a completely different ballpark. Not something he was forced into because it was always part of his contract. Pure nonsense.

Are we getting more IW figures this summer? Or did you mean Endgame?

I imagine he meant Endgame. From a spoiler standpoint, prior to the film's release they obviously won't be allowed to release figures for any characters who (a) died in IW or (b) may have a surprise and/or key role to play (Valkyrie?). The same goes for updates for the original core Avengers in their A1 suits (if they actually appear that way in the movie). So other than maybe BW, I don't see any imminent releases besides Cap and Rocket.

I don't think the fact Captain Marvel is in the same suit is their fault, If you remember the toy reference images that leaked ages ago? She was in the same suit as her solo in those. So to Hot Toys she had the same suit. I think marvel changed her suit slightly in post.

Anyone know why there is no endgame black widow on display?

I'm certain more EG figures will be revealed in the coming weeks. It's the most anticipated movie since Force Awakens and may even surpass it in popularity depending on how good the movie is. The next Avenger movie is probably 3-4 years away. No way HT is going to miss an opportunity to capitalize EG to the max.

I've really warmed to the idea of having a white suited Quantum Team displayed together. If HT does go down that route, it will be interesting to see how they handle it (All characters / full team or just a select few? Individual releases or multi-packs etc...?).

I'm hoping for Okoye and those spoiler versions of the characters, they probably won't be shown til after the film is out a while.

Back