Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the fragility and whining about identity politics aside, I think this figure looks great. I didn?t pay too much attention to it when I saw the movie, but the design reminds me of World War I trench gear. Interesting choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the fragility and whining about identity politics aside, I think this figure looks great. I didn?t pay too much attention to it when I saw the movie, but the design reminds me of World War I trench gear. Interesting choice.

If my comments are what you call whining, you might consider your own fragility and annoyance threshold...
other than that I do agree. The first thing I thought when I saw the mudtroopers was WWI and does that fit SW? ...and then when looking at the details it?s very much SW and I came to love the design.

This is an awesome figure.
Thanks Rbeato for all the amazing pics.It is appreciated!!!

Yes I agree. Thanks Rbeato. Hope I can get mine soon too !!

Still can't really see any reason for standard airfreight from China to be still on hold (especially to Germany) now. Also considering other airfreight services are operating ???

If my comments are what you call whining, you might consider your own fragility and annoyance threshold...
other than that I do agree. The first thing I thought when I saw the mudtroopers was WWI and does that fit SW? ...and then when looking at the details it?s very much SW and I came to love the design.

I wasn?t referring to you. I?m on your side, dude.

e1170972e403b15a10d38ed121580144.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

So back to what I wanted to say. The video review.

I'm really wishing they had given us a blank head to go behind the face mask. Hmmm might need to do some dremeling of a cheap headsculpt.....

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] Hilarious.

TFH wins post of the day !!

"I'm on your side !!!"

Some people are so desperate to be offended that they can't be bothered to take the time to get their facts straight. An experiment in fragility indeed.

I’m just watched the video review and this looks pretty awesome. The weathering details are impressive.

Bummer about the mask on the face. I wonder if cutting a piece of the soft plastic covering the chest armor could serve as enough of a buffer between the face and mask.

Any concerns on the elastic being stretched and drying out by keeping him in the masked display? Some shoulder straps on my older SSC have given up.

I’m just watched the video review and this looks pretty awesome. The weathering details are impressive.

Bummer about the mask on the face. I wonder if cutting a piece of the soft plastic covering the chest armor could serve as enough of a buffer between the face and mask.

Yeah, that would probably do it actually.

Now,more than ever,we NEED Veers.
They have everything they need bar the headsculpt.
The Mudtrooper turned out amazing!!!
The Solo Alden sculpt looks perfect.
Cannot wait to get this guy in!!!

I wasn't referring to you. I?m on your side, dude.

Hah cool. I think you're my only friend then [emoji6]

Don't you remember me? I'm one of their favorite punching bags.

Yes yes, I do now and I'm sorry!

Best exchange of the day.:rotfl

We.... we... we're on the SAME SIDE?:horror:blissy:lol

QDlYYEi.png

Now,more than ever,we NEED Veers.
They have everything they need bar the headsculpt.
The Mudtrooper turned out amazing!!!
The Solo Alden sculpt looks perfect.
Cannot wait to get this guy in!!!

While they look similar, the parts on this fig actually don't quite match the Veers armor/helmet. The chest armor especially is quite different.

Wow, looks pretty damn good there.

I like this figure, looks good. Reminds me of something out of some different reality WWI. Some trench warfare chemical ready solider.

If it goes on sale I’ll probably pick it up.

Back