Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics. Do any parts of the mask move/come off? I wasn't sure if the headsculpt was actually under the mask or if they swap it out.

The headsculpt is underneath it. Have to use it for the strap on the mask to go around the head.

a2cd1b380a67574cbf3153dbe6ac365e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful paintjob on the armor. Kudos to HT for replicating the green+grey effect!
here's my respirator next to promo shot
P1YgXvu.jpg

On the other hand why on earth they went with the red tab on the helmet?!
It's beige:
image7.jpeg.d2daff1ffc542b3f190049a9cad8d7f5.jpeg

Thanks for posting pics, it looks great! Do you think alternate sculpts would work with the helmet?

I don?t think so as to get the mask on this you have to remove the helmet, then the hair piece inside the helmet that has an area cut out specifically for the band to put the mask on. I?ll get some pics of what that looks like.

I?ll also check for padding on the knees for the earlier question.

d175983ccfcb8e2acffcd8ff7ecdac35.jpg

Here?s how the band for the mask goes onto the headsculpt.

Didn?t feel any padding in the knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. So does that mean the mask is in contact with the front face ? Potential long term problem ??

Or you think no risk ?

I?ve thought of it and it could be possible. The section of the mask that hits the face is rather smooth so it may not. Just in case I?m thinking of just putting some plastic around the face. It doesn?t sit tightly on the face.

I?ve thought of it and it could be possible. The section of the mask that hits the face is rather smooth so it may not. Just in case I?m thinking of just putting some plastic around the face. It doesn?t sit tightly on the face.

Can the hairpiece be removed from the helmet?

Would it be possible to just use a generic 1/6 head rather than the official sculpt?

Can the hairpiece be removed from the helmet?

Yeah. The hair piece is on a separate magnet. So it goes headlsculpt with hair piece for mask that attaches via magnet, then the helmet that attaches to the hair piece via magnet. So 2 magnets overall for the helmet/hair piece

This is probably a dumb question since I don't remember all the promo pics...this doesn't have his regular hair right? Like this sculpt is only usable for this helmeted head right?

This is probably a dumb question since I don't remember all the promo pics...this doesn't have his regular hair right? Like this sculpt is only usable for this helmeted head right?

Nope.
Comes with the regular hair too if you want no helmet at all.

Back