Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this fig cancelled?

So? It's not cancelled, maybe postponed.

Hot Toys don't cancel figures. Don't stress, they have delayed a lot of figures recently (which is also pretty much a first). No one know why, however the situation in Hong Kong has been named as a potential reason. It may have also simply been them pulling Avengers figures forward.

In any case patience is the game here.

What will nameplate of this figure be? Han Solo (Mudtrooper) or Mudtrooper?

It's hard to tell on the product pic but it looks to say

Star Wars
Mudtrooper

Hope this is the case

It would be nice if they include two nameplates: Han Solo and Mudtrooper.

It would be nice if they include two nameplates: Han Solo and Mudtrooper.

:lecture

It would be good if they thought of that, as I won't be using this figure as Han.

The Secret Base photo looks like it just says, 'Han Solo':

m_ZVWru3p_YIQ.jpg

It could be a re-use of the plaque from the the regular figure.

Such a great looking trooper. In the old days when I was doing mods and customs I'd have loved to three of them, kit them out on different bodies, weather them up...maybe someone else will do just that.

Such a great looking trooper. In the old days when I was doing mods and customs I'd have loved to three of them, kit them out on different bodies, weather them up...maybe someone else will do just that.

That's funny because that's Disney's exact approach when creating new Troopers nowadays. Mix and Match whatever pieces you have laying around.

:lecture

It would be good if they thought of that, as I won't be using this figure as Han.

The Secret Base photo looks like it just says, 'Han Solo':

m_ZVWru3p_YIQ.jpg

It could be a re-use of the plaque from the the regular figure.

That nameplate is from the regular figure.

Back