Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This along with the regular Han are the most delayed SW figure at the moment for HT. Gamora is the most delayed overall.

Yep...

Fortunately, Jack Bauer said this...

from what I can see both the Mudtrooper and Reg and deluxe Solo have a release date of Jan 2020-March 2020.

So between now and March... at least that's something.

Last edited:
Hopefully their first job after getting back from Chinese New Year !

Don't know what other Marvel figures are still to come in that time period.

Iron Man MMXX
Spider Man Stealthy Iron Punk Paisley Carmel-Striped Porcelain Finish Outfit

and at least a dozen more of each that Howard hasn't finished yet.....

I added the item to the basket to preview payment plan and discounts. Then I removed the item. SSC offered a 10% coupon for the item (It has happened for another fig?re in the past). Then I readded the mudtrooper to the shopping basket and when I enter the code, it said this code has already been used by the customer. Do you know why that happens? Is it because I used a similar code with another fig?re in the past?

Does once per account mean I can use a similar product specific coupon only once? If I used a let's say a Yoda specific coupon on Yoda, then I can't use a Mudtrooper specific coupon on Mudtrooper even the site gives one to me?

Does once per account mean I can use a similar product specific coupon only once? If I used a let's say a Yoda specific coupon on Yoda, then I can't use a Mudtrooper specific coupon on Mudtrooper even the site gives one to me?

From what I gather or have heard, the once per account thing is related to adding an item to cart and getting the popup 10% off. I had it happen one time, but I generally don't shop from Sideshow so I haven't been begging to get it either.

I went on a chat with them about this. They said 10% off one item once per account.

Thank you to all for clarification. That explains the situation. I wonder why SSC prevent customers receiving that code more than once.

Just got an email saying "Based on the latest production information" it's delayed till April-July.

Not surprised, and wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed even further given everything that's going on.

While we're waiting a nice WW1....I mean Solo shot :lol

mud trooper.jpg

Back