Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this guy must be turning up any day now.

Are Fridays always new figures up for pre-order or always first production shots ? Or a mix ?

edit : seems to be a bit of a mix. Leia+Wicket and Mysterio new figures shown on a Friday. But not always the case. With Pennywise shown this week, could be a final production figure. i.e Solo Mudtrooper :lol

.....actually more likely to lead with the standard Solo figure with coat.

Are Fridays always new figures up for pre-order or always first production shots ? Or a mix ?

edit : seems to be a bit of a mix. Leia+Wicket and Mysterio new figures shown on a Friday. But not always the case. With Pennywise shown this week, could be a final production figure. i.e Solo Mudtrooper :lol

A lot of guys should be turning up anyday now haha, I really would think they'd put out Han first rather than this figure though right?

It's the Chinese Mid Autumn Festival, there won't be anything today.

These guys seem to have a holiday every month. I used to live in Asia for years, I loved all the days off for some holiday or other. However, I draw the line when it interferes with my dollies :gah:

This, R2, Endor Luke, and Bespin Leia are all scheduled to ship from Sideshow in about two weeks and that is the back end of their Q3 estimate. None of these has even released in Hong Kong yet. If not for the Leia/Wicket preorder I would just assume Hot Toys stopped caring at all about the Star Wars license.

This, R2, Endor Luke, and Bespin Leia are all scheduled to ship from Sideshow in about two weeks and that is the back end of their Q3 estimate. None of these has even released in Hong Kong yet. If not for the Leia/Wicket preorder I would just assume Hot Toys stopped caring at all about the Star Wars license.

Is that so? Has Sideshow giving their coming soon emails yet? Was able to find a Patrol Trooper and I figured I might as well scoop this guy sooner, rather than later. And if he's scheduled to ship soon, I might as well just PO him now.

SOLO is really growing on me for each viewing. So I?m looking forward to this one and I had to jump on the patrol trooper as well since it seems like he can be hard to find in the future.

Is that so? Has Sideshow giving their coming soon emails yet? Was able to find a Patrol Trooper and I figured I might as well scoop this guy sooner, rather than later. And if he's scheduled to ship soon, I might as well just PO him now.

No way these ship on time Jay, I'm just saying that all these figures are going to get delayed because Q4 starts in two weeks. None of these figures are even out in Hong Kong yet and I assume it will still take the usual six weeks after release for Sideshow to receive and ship.

SOLO is really growing on me for each viewing. So I?m looking forward to this one and I had to jump on the patrol trooper as well since it seems like he can be hard to find in the future.

Good decision.

I got the Patrol trooper a few weeks ago as I thought why not, he's a cool looking figure and is definitely Star Wars. Way more than those Red Sith troopers imo. He's still sitting here on my desk next to my all time favourite Sand Trooper. To be honest the Patrol trooper is giving the Sand trooper a run for his money. He's a modern design, more going on and more detail. But certainly am not getting sick of him at all.

I expect the Mud trooper to be the same. Plus I can swap him out for a young Solo look if I want. Win-win.

No way these ship on time Jay, I'm just saying that all these figures are going to get delayed because Q4 starts in two weeks. None of these figures are even out in Hong Kong yet and I assume it will still take the usual six weeks after release for Sideshow to receive and ship.

Thanks for the heads up, buddy. Sounds like I’ll have time to enjoy this Patrol Trooper coming in then:)

Back