Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my mudtrooper!!

Here you go......so cool.

My little trooper lineup is going to look great !

han-solo-mudtrooper_star-wars_gallery_5c4c41efe61af.jpg
han-solo-mudtrooper_star-wars_gallery_5c4c41e7cca4a.jpg
han-solo-mudtrooper_star-wars_gallery_5c4c41d10c06b-2.jpg
han-solo-mudtrooper_star-wars_gallery_5c4c4259699e5-2.jpg

I wish this thing would hurry up. But at this point even if he drops in HK this week, its another 6 weeks at least before TW would get him. That's the beginning of November!!! :horror

I have Dooku waiting to be bundled... wonder if I can hold out?

Yes, if I have to pick one out of the 2 SOLO troopers remaining, it'll be Range Trooper. I'll even slot it above the RO Tank Trooper.

No way. Pimp trooper surely can't trump the real man's Tank Trooper [emoji14]

Would be great to get both though. I have a feeling the Tank Trooper might turn up somewhere else. Cassian show perhaps ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way. Pimp trooper surely can't trump the real man's Tank Trooper [emoji14]

Would be great to get both though. I have a feeling the Tank Trooper might turn up somewhere else. Cassian show perhaps ??

I wouldn't mind that.

And while we're getting our wishes out, I would LOVE a Hot Toys Enfys Nest. Maybe she makes a cameo in Kenobi? I'd love it if they used these show's to add more depth to these cameo characters from the movies.

And I don't even need a headsculpt either, I don't care about who's under the helmet.

I wouldn't mind that.

And while we're getting our wishes out, I would LOVE a Hot Toys Enfys Nest. Maybe she makes a cameo in Kenobi? I'd love it if they used these show's to add more depth to these cameo characters from the movies.

And I don't even need a headsculpt either, I don't care about who's under the helmet.

Definitely Enfys. That's one hell of a cool design. She'll turn up again, for sure. Qi'ra also.

I wouldn't mind that.

Definitely Enfys. That's one hell of a cool design. She'll turn up again, for sure. Qi'ra also.

Yep, I'd get them both too. Damn, perhaps I should have got that standard Han figure....

That's an interesting question actually. If they did a Maul/Qi'ra Crimson Dawn TV series I wonder if Han would show up ?

Personally I think no for 2 reasons. He needs to distance himself from her, and not get caught up with Maul. Secondly not sure if fans would like Alden in there again. I had no issue with him, but I know a lot of others did.

So yeah, probably should buy up those Han figures. Might be worth it one day. Same goes for metal leg Maul actually.

I loved Enfys design as soon as I saw it and wish HT make it.
Simply the best design in Solo.

I loved Enfys design as soon as I saw it and wish HT make it.
Simply the best design in Solo.

Yeah, totally different and something Hot Toys could really make shine in 1/6. Am sure they made a prototype (before the movie bombed at the box-office), which is now in Howards private collection.....

That swoop bike is a bit pimped up for my liking. They've gone full Hasbro on that. I can't recall it looking like that in the film, and can't find a decent reference pic.

That swoop bike is a bit pimped up for my liking. They've gone full Hasbro on that. I can't recall it looking like that in the film, and can't find a decent reference pic.

Yeah you're right I also thought it didn't look quite right. Too much gold and red. Not that many decent pics, just the best quality I could find quickly.

If I were to make one I'd definitely be making it more beat up and look for movie reference.

Screenshot (12).jpg

There you go. Definitely a nice design. No idea why Hasbro decided to give it that obnoxious gold paint job.

I would've settled for a Koto 1/10th Enfys Nest too. Sad that it's probably over, as far as her merchandise is concerned.

Not necessarily so. If that Crimson Dawn series is a thing then she could easily be a main character in that. Her character, in Solo, was definitely being set up for a bigger storyline.

Not necessarily so. If that Crimson Dawn series is a thing then she could easily be a main character in that. Her character, in Solo, was definitely being set up for a bigger storyline.

No one knows for sure but I'm a realist and I only go by what I see according from Disney's pattern. With that said, there's just nothing to make me believe they'll be revisiting her character anytime soon. I'm totally not ruling anything out, but I'm not gonna bother getting excited about any future possibilities either.

Back