1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - CHEWBACCA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My money says that there will not be a Chewie release for this movie. I bet they just stuck the tfa Chewie in the promo pic for young Han, and that’s it. Better to wait for an esb Chewie with 3po. I think if they were making a Chewie for this movie, there would be a 2 pack option. Or, I’m totally wrong and preorder will happen next week

I don't think that is the TFA Chewie. After looking at pics of that and comparing it with this, I'm pretty sure that's a new Chewie. Might not be the final product, but the snout is definitely different...

Not sure why anyone would need more than one chewie. Maybe a snow covered version from esb other than that not much change. Besides, no peter mayhew no chewie, same with Kenny baker and R2.

They really should just reissue the ANH Chewie with some new accessories. I would say another expression but I'm worried they'd screw it up. I already have the first one so not gonna double dip on him unless there's something amazing about the set. I don't see anything amazing so far in the Han pics.

Even the GG Chewie looks terrible. It's the Peter Mayhew curse ...

1b513c6218d662ec4703a9bb_1260x1630.jpg

What is the issue with the lips ? I've seen the film and he doesn't have lips like this ??

Disney must have sent out images with bad lips for the companies to work against.

Lip-gate !!

My money says that there will not be a Chewie release for this movie. I bet they just stuck the tfa Chewie in the promo pic for young Han, and that’s it. Better to wait for an esb Chewie with 3po. I think if they were making a Chewie for this movie, there would be a 2 pack option. Or, I’m totally wrong and preorder will happen next week

Wow, I didn't even notice they didn't put Chewie up for sale!

I still think they're going to release him though. They went to the trouble of making the bandolier and prominently shooting him with Han. It's not like other times when they discreetly show a portion of an upcoming figure, like Dooku, and you don't know if they'll ever release him.

I'm glad I picked up a discounted second ANH Chewie now. Has it's issues but I don't think anything better is on the way anytime soon if ever.

tbh, Chewy was the biggest fun surprise in Solo - he was a terrific standout, even more so than Glover.

I hope Hasbro does a "Han/Chewy meeting" figure set (with part of the dungeon and muddy Chewy/Han) - loved that scene.

Sad that HT seems to have delivered such a junk figure.

Back