Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

wow this is probably the coolest looking Luke they've made so far IMO. I dig it but won't get it.

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

I just hope the boots are made out of a different material than the one used on the bespin luke. Mines flaking on the edges lol.

Bespin Luke is like 13 years old now, isn't it? I'm surprised it lasted that long in the Philippines.

Yeah hahaha! i'm surprised the leather belt and holsters are still holding up well too! Its just the magnets and the suede paper like fabric thingy that they used on the boots that deteriorated. Was able to replace the magnets but i have no idea what the material they used on the boots so i left it just as it is XD

Sooo happy to see this finally go up. Yeah it could probably use a new sculpt, but this one works well enough I think, and at least he's not looking off to the side anymore. :D

Eyes straightforward definitely better. Not being the SS booth version definitely good, as is not having to wait 9 months for it to become official.

That base is gross. I?d have preferred the same SW base with the 2 footprints painted to look like snow over this. Buying the figure even with the base.

Sold the figures long ago now but still have my SS Hoth Han/Luke bases, one of those should work great.

Yeah, maybe use this hair on another Luke (Tatooine?), because this one will always have that helmet on.

Would have been cool if all their Luke figures could swap hair without mods. I think the connections are all a bit different.

What are the price guesses? $245? $265?

I have no idea where HT Star Wars prices are these days.

ROTJ Head + Terrible Hair.... awesome. HT is getting extremely lazy with their SW figures.

And it looks like they painted that cheap Jawa base white.

Would have been cool if all their Luke figures could swap hair without mods. I think the connections are all a bit different.

That's deliberate on HT's part. It forces people to buy the entire figure, rather than just parted out hair pieces.

Glad to see some changes since the prototype was unveiled, especially the sideways eyes.

Why did this guy always deliberately keep making duplicate threads ? Were you blind ?

tumblr_ojhgorktmF1qfy2kdo2_r1_500.gifv

Back