Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

$1980HK, standard price it seems.

Also Q2-Q3 2022 :lol so much for 40th Anniversary

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

Wierd the thread with 900 posts got closed. This was the most discussed figure after SS con.

Anyway, yes seems like normal pricing from ToysBuyingAgent. 1980HKD.

So glad this came out. Even though a reused sculpt, still way better than the SS sculpt. Plus the added grappling gun etc

Instant buy me !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a 2.5 year wait, in no rush to put down some money right now.

I'd prefer the Bespin version anyway, but I'm guessing they decided to replace that for this.

Anybody know what the little silver clip is for at the top right of his jacket

Sent from a point in space and time.

Just a 2.5 year wait, in no rush to put down some money right now.

I'd prefer the Bespin version anyway, but I'm guessing they decided to replace that for this.

Yeah I have a feeling they went that way too. I'm happy they did. The Bespin look is not so exciting. Plus I guess they need a different sculpt for that probably.

Wonder if they decided to do another DX for the Bespin Luke ? They have done the same figure a couple of times for DX if I recall correctly. Jack Sparrow and one other at least.

There's not even any pics at the start of this thread ???

Merge the previous thread please Mods.

:exactly:

I put a bunch of the new photos into the original thread, then somebody bizarrely decided that a thread with one photo was preferable.

I just prefer Bespin outfits for all of the characters really, especially when I want to display my ESB Vader with Luke. I'll probably end up getting this to be honest, I can't imagine losing anything on it if I decide to sell anyway, and the pictures look great.

Just hope it doesn't turn out like another ANH head...

I put a bunch of the new photos into the original thread, then somebody bizarrely decided that a thread with one photo was preferable.

Exactly
I tried to put the new pics in my first post in the other thread.Went to edit it in and then Thread Closed.
sigh

Looks good to me. I’ll be in at some point. If it’s that far out though there’s no rush to pre-order. Glad to see it go up. Liking the weathering on the outfit and prefer how this looks versus the overly puffy suited Sideshow version.

Hopefully this also means we?ll get a Bossk in the not too distant future [emoji1696]

Sent from a point in space and time.

I could see Bossk being released under the Clone Wars banner since he played a much larger role in that than he did ESB.

Finally. The Jedi sculpt looks oddly better with this hair than the Jedi one.

**** that sculpt. A new level of reuse has been reached.

Knowing HT we'll get a Mando Trando before we get Bossk.

We're never going to get a HT Bossk.

**** that sculpt. A new level of reuse has been reached.

I don't mind that much. I mean would you prefer a Paul Rudd style headsculpt ?

My take on it is it's Mark Hamill so he should look like Mark Hamill, which it does.

If it also keeps the price low then all good for me.

Plus you've got the helmet option as well.

Maybe they've decided to push this one out now with the same headsculpt to allow more time for a different sculpt for Bespin Luke. An update on the post Vader fight DX sculpt perhaps ?

Well...now I'll have my Sideshow for display on Dagobah and the HT one for Hoth.....

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pilot)

Exactly
I tried to put the new pics in my first post in the other thread.Went to edit it in and then Thread Closed.
sigh

Oh stop whining. [emoji849] The search function is whacked and the other thread wasn't in the first two pages at a glance.

Will the mods please merge the two threads before someone gets a stroke from the closure of the last thread. Thank you.

Last edited:

The search function is whacked and the other thread wasn't in the first two pages at a glance.

You can find any thread here within seconds using Google.

Back