Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have the Rotj one, but i dont know if i wait for the bespin Luke or buy this Snowspeeder

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

$300 is my guess. This will set the new standard for HT pricing.

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

What are the price guesses? $245? $265?

I have no idea where HT Star Wars prices are these days.

Yeah, already at $265 for basic star wars figures. I'm thinking $255 given the relatively light accessories.

Pretty busy outfit though -- helmet, jacket, belts, straps, boxes...

If $265 is now the price for basic, I'd say it would be that or a little higher. Creep ever upwards...

They have it at HK$ 1,630 from secret base

That would be $210 US... can't be right... unless the SS mark up is $50... then it makes sense.

That would be $210 US... can't be right... unless the SS mark up is $50... then it makes sense.
Sideshow contractually has to get you three times. You pay their markup tax, then you pay for **** shipping, and then you pay for picking them when your figure comes opened or crushed, the latter because of the shipping (you paid for, mind you).

Looks great imo. Always wanted a pilot Luke. Guess the SS versions will be coming down in price.

Hmmmm.....not an instant home-run/must have for me since I still like my SS. But the outfit and helmet weathering looks nice, and that grappling-gun/grenade combo should have come with the SS. Major cons are the reused sculpt and that base....that base! Gah. Good to see that it made it to pre-order though and I'm sure I'll be swayed when more pics come out.

What’s with the display stand?
You can either have the snow on it or it looks all scratched to Hell!
What’s with that look?

about $260 on toyswonderland for this. Q2-Q3 2022. No rush to preorder this.

well there goes my 1st ever thread opening.lol

Back