1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would've looked excellent in white. Still can't get over how silly that blaster looks. Looks like something that was plucked out of generic sci-fi movie #221.

I do agree that the FO, weapons especially, are more generic modern sci fi than I’d like. A little over designed like the MCU is. I’m glad though that the rest of the ST is more true to the OT designs. More so than the PT was.
That said, I think this Sith Trooper does look good.

Surprised this hasn?t gone up for order given hasbro put theirs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they planning to do triple Force Friday? For Ep IX, The Mandalorian and Fallen Order?
If so, I think HT won't do figures for the latter two.

Triple Force Friday is confirmed for most "mainstream" licencees like Hasbro, Funko and such. Not sure high end collectible manufacturers such as Hot Toys or Gentle Giants will have products linked to the event.

As far as they are concerned, i guess Triple Force Friday is more like an embargo for reveals. They'll likely focus on TROS and possibly add the Mandalorian in the mix. Will be interesting to see if they reveal anything Fallen Order related. Knowing HT, they'd take advantage of the Airborne prototype, offer a PO for a black repaint and call it a day.

Are they planning to do triple Force Friday? For Ep IX, The Mandalorian and Fallen Order?
If so, I think HT won't do figures for the latter two.

The Mandalorian is definitely getting made. It?s Disney+?s flagship show that?s already confirmed for season 2 without even airing yet and he’s Disneys version of Boba Fett. It’s not a matter of if, but when.

*its the forum messing up my post with all these question marks. I hope it makes sense.

Sith Trooper is pretty much guarantee as the Hot Toys release for Triple Force Friday. We may see the First Order Airborne/Rocket trooper and/or the main character for Mandalorian. If it's the Airborne/Rocket trooper than we'll probably see Manadalorian on its launch. Hot Toys don't really put up the figures with Headsculpts for the movies until the movies are in theatres.

With the exception of Kylo Ren. I wish they had released TFA Kylo after the movie was released.

Not me. It's still the best kylo. Nothing I can complain about with that figure.

My guess is sithocan would have liked the TFA figure plus a Driver head sculpt. Both Kylo figures are pretty impressive, I traded in the TFA one for TLJ Ren cause of the sculpt, but admittedly mostly keep the helmet on -- it's too badass.

My guess is sithocan would have liked the TFA figure plus a Driver head sculpt. Both Kylo figures are pretty impressive, I traded in the TFA one for TLJ Ren cause of the sculpt, but admittedly mostly keep the helmet on -- it's too badass.

A TLJ Kylo with TFA scarf/hood and helmet would’ve been the perfect median for me. As of now, I still prefer the TFA Kylo look but I’m growing less fond of the long robe as time passes.

TFA Kylo is the one I like the most. So yes, I'd wish TFA Kylo + sculpt.
I don't enjoy his TLJ look as much as TFA one.

TFA and TLJ Kylo are both beautiful figures, it's easy to justify having them both in the collection. I'm trying to convince myself I don't need an Episode IX version as his outfit doesn't appear to be that different looking, and I wouldn't dream of selling either of the other two versions to make way for it, but the thought of having him flanked by The Rogue and The Monk might end up making me buy.

The Mandalorian is definitely getting made. It?s Disney+?s flagship show that?s already confirmed for season 2 without even airing yet and he?s Disneys version of Boba Fett. It?s not a matter of if, but when.

*its the forum messing up my post with all these question marks. I hope it makes sense.

All of the forum text is a mess right now.

I would say he?s pretty guaranteed. And I wouldn?t say he?s ?Disney?s version of Boba Fett?. He seems to be an actual mandalorian, which Boba Fett wasn?t. He just wore the armour. If anyone is another Boba Fett it?s Phasma. They both don?t do much and people love their outfits more than their actual characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TFA and TLJ Kylo are both beautiful figures, it's easy to justify having them both in the collection. I'm trying to convince myself I don't need an Episode IX version as his outfit doesn't appear to be that different looking, and I wouldn't dream of selling either of the other two versions to make way for it, but the thought of having him flanked by The Rogue and The Monk might end up making me buy.

Make it simpler for yourself. The KOR were with Kylo with his first TFA look. So keep that, sell the TLJ version and spend the money on The Rogue and the Monk. :lol

Make it simpler for yourself. The KOR were with Kylo with his first TFA look. So keep that, sell the TLJ version and spend the money on The Rogue and the Monk. :lol

That is assuming HT actually make a couple of KOR. Which I really hope they do.

That is assuming HT actually make a couple of KOR. Which I really hope they do.

But I've got a cool pose on my TLJ Kylo, I can't waste that haha

In all seriousness I don't really have room for more than 4 figures from this film, especially as I want to fit the ST figures all into one Detolf. Shelf 1: TFA Kylo, Stormtrooper, Rey & BB-8, shelf 2: TFA Han, TLJ Leia, TLJ Luke, shelf 3: Crait Luke, TLJ Kylo, shelf 4: TROS.

Back