1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make it simpler for yourself. The KOR were with Kylo with his first TFA look. So keep that, sell the TLJ version and spend the money on The Rogue and the Monk. :lol

That is assuming HT actually make a couple of KOR. Which I really hope they do.

I hope they make a minimum of two. I'll buy them all but I want at least 2 to flank Kylo.

They make prototypes for two, display both at a convention, produce one of them and send the other into limbo.

Two's enough, as long as those two are The Rogue and The Monk.

Yep, they had better do at least one. I guess considering they put The Rogue front and centre on the visual dictionary he has a decent chance.

He would look so awesome next to Kylo Ren on display. With the Monk on the other side of Kylo even cooler.

If Disney needs to improve on something they need to bring in "cool" characters which will move the merchandise for kids and grown up ki.....I mean "adult collectors" :lol

starwars-riseofskywalker-visualdictionary-fullcover-700x840.jpg

Is that his real name? The Rogue?

I?ve always referred to him as Grenadeface for years:lol

Pretty sure The Rogue and The Monk etc names came from the TFA Concept Art book. More recently they have been given other "real" names which may be also code names for filming ??

Rey in that outfit looks good, though not so much different from TFA.

Man, we're currently looking at the final chapter of this clown trilogy, and yet the poor girl dont even have her own crafted LS yet :slap, dressing like a Jedi wannabe, but severly lacking the essential prerequisite to become one.

Part of me wishes we got something more substantial like Poe and Finn who look like they've changed looks significantly. Rey's still got the same hair, belt, saber and costume (just whiter).

The hood gives it something a little extra at least. An improved headsculpt over the TFA and TLJ versions will be the dealbreaker.

Yeah totally. Same with Kylo. I guess we'll see in October.

Man, we're currently looking at the final chapter of this clown trilogy, and yet the poor girl dont even have her own crafted LS yet :slap, dressing like a Jedi wannabe, but severly lacking the essential prerequisite to become one.

But she’s already out-matched Kylo in two movies, killed a bunch of Praetorian guards and even bested Luke himself all in one weekend. And now, she has books to read. What’s really left for her? She’ll probably force-choke spirit Palpatine in this movie :lol

Yeah, can't wait to see how Rey beats Kylo and Palps in one (!) movie.

Back