Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I caved, fortunately the new points plus discount actually gets me that last $10 off I wished the price point was at, so I'm happy :lol I want to weather him up once I get a good place to put him, but for now a quick inspection and a photo with my other leather clad Nazi hunter

9RuSmUj.jpg

The one per household policy is rather stupid at this point. I've tried ordering him again and can't. So I bought it off ebay. The best part is SS sent me multiple free Angelica's which were one per household aswell

Well I caved, fortunately the new points plus discount actually gets me that last $10 off I wished the price point was at, so I'm happy :lol I want to weather him up once I get a good place to put him, but for now a quick inspection and a photo with my other leather clad Nazi hunter

9RuSmUj.jpg

Great pic....WHERE is that great looking Rocketeer figure from?

Hello all,
has any one tried Testors (Model master lacquer overcoat semi-gloss) to go over the shield to prevent flaking?
Thanks to all for reply

This shield hasn't had a problem with flaking. It was a the round shield from the MMS156 TFA Captain America that had the problem.

That is a really nice picture, indeed! Love the weathering.

The feet on mine are pretty loose so he has problems standing on his own. I think they used the same body on all the First Avenger Caps, the elbows are ratchet and not double jointed so you cant bring it up all the way towards his shoulders. More articulation would allow for more pose options, but it was still pretty good for what it was. Hoping the new one will be improved.

So i just ordered this figure yesterday from sideshow after debating it for a long time. I think i got the last one because its sold out now. I cant wait to get it

I have more and more appreciation for this costume and figure overall as they continue to release new ones. I think it's now a must have if you want a decent collection of Caps.

I have more and more appreciation for this costume and figure overall as they continue to release new ones. I think it's now a must have if you want a decent collection of Caps.

Agreed....I was unsure whether to get this one for a while, but this figure has become one of my faves!

Love those pictures above as well with the bike and the flag backdrop - they look great. :clap

Back