Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Lol.
Here they are.
13 of them over on the left hand side. There are three missing from the image, on Avengers Cap, TFA Cap and one spare(For Strike Cap if i want to swap out the helmeted sculpt).

B3B91C37-AFCE-4E1A-81BC-138C4D50385C.jpg

30F458BB-0AF7-4BAA-A200-E5A44F6B8D2C.jpg

So many heads, it's like sixth-scale figures meet Game of Thrones! You could probably do a heads-on-stakes picture, or a hall of faces picture using those sculpts!

Well if you ever decide that you can't live without that DeLorean, I definitely see a few of these id be willing to pay $40 each for. :wave

If anyone sees anything they really want, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal.

So many heads, it's like sixth-scale figures meet Game of Thrones! You could probably do a heads-on-stakes picture, or a hall of faces picture using those sculpts!

Lol. I have considered making a stand to hold them all on display. But my collection is pretty dynamic. It's always changing.

Now that we might get a custom Howling Commandos Bucky HS, I'm kinda thinking of getting the Rescue Cap here to go with him. Can I just exchange this HS for one of the newer ones like the MMS 242 or would they not fit?

Now that we might get a custom Howling Commandos Bucky HS, I'm kinda thinking of getting the Rescue Cap here to go with him. Can I just exchange this HS for one of the newer ones like the MMS 242 or would they not fit?

It will fit just fine. All my Cap figures is wearing one of those. I even chopped one up to fit the rescue helmet onto it.

^ Wooa~ that's looking really nice! Alright, then I'll try and get the Rescue Cap and a nice bootleg headsculpt to go with him. :3 Thanks Username!

Yeah. But otherwise, it works for all other Caps.
I used the bootleg on that one as i won't cut up a HT Cap head, but it's close enough for that one version.
Just another quick question, will the Evans sculpt from onesixthkit fit this figure right out of the box or do I need something else like an adapter? I see the neck of the original head sculpt is a bit longer. Is the djorter neck of the cuszom noticeable?

Am so tempted to get the KO from onesixthkit.. It looks amazing, not sure how it compares to the original tho

Amazing. For $80, it's worth a try.

Just another quick question, will the Evans sculpt from onesixthkit fit this figure right out of the box or do I need something else like an adapter? I see the neck of the original head sculpt is a bit longer. Is the djorter neck of the cuszom noticeable?

Yeah. You'll need one of those little plastic neck plug adaptors.

holy toledo,your definitely ahead of us:lol i am still looking for a neck for my custom head for the golden age cap,tough find

Damn it! They tried to deliver my Rescue Cap 2 days ago but I wasn't home and only got the notification today so I have to wait till Tuesday to pick him up. ToT

Edit: Alright! got him!! :D

First of all, I love that figure! I wasn't so sure about the face but I really like it now that I have him here. :3 I don't think I'll get another head sculpt. The helmet is so well done too and I love the jacket and the pants! He's just great.

30004047962_91e15c42c9.jpg

Now, sadly ... mine came with really loose leg joints. -__- Not just one knee or an ankle but both ankles and both knees. I guess that's just my bad luck. Then the sheath for his knife came with a part missing so it can't even hold the knife. And of course, one of the wrist pegs also broke. -__- I'd like to point out, that he was sealed so HT did kinda mess mine up. T_T

Damn it! They tried to deliver my Rescue Cap 2 days ago but I wasn't home and only got the notification today so I have to wait till Tuesday to pick him up. ToT

Edit: Alright! got him!! :D

First of all, I love that figure! I wasn't so sure about the face but I really like it now that I have him here. :3 I don't think I'll get another head sculpt. The helmet is so well done too and I love the jacket and the pants! He's just great.

30004047962_91e15c42c9.jpg

Now, sadly ... mine came with really loose leg joints. -__- Not just one knee or an ankle but both ankles and both knees. I guess that's just my bad luck. Then the sheath for his knife came with a part missing so it can't even hold the knife. And of course, one of the wrist pegs also broke. -__- I'd like to point out, that he was sealed so HT did kinda mess mine up. T_T

They all had that with the legs. As far as i am aware.

Yeah, my Rescue Cap's leg/ankle joints aren't great either. Just a problem with this particular model! I'm glad you like this one! It's one of my favorites. It's been on my desk since I got it years ago :)

Yeah, my Rescue Cap's leg/ankle joints aren't great either. Just a problem with this particular model! I'm glad you like this one! It's one of my favorites. It's been on my desk since I got it years ago :)
That's really reassuring! Can yours stand without base? Mine will but it's very hard to balance him so he doesn't fall over. The seller said we could try for a replacement but if that one has the same problem then I don't think it's worth the hassle.

It really is an amazing figure with a lot of charm. Funny how much of a difference the helmet makes though. Without it the head sculpt looks so off but once I put it on, "helloo Stevie!"
Can't wait to get the Harley now! *___*

Edit: Okay, now I'm confused. When I look at reviews, all I've seen had a knife sheath that looked like this:
s-l300.jpg

Mine looks like this:
s-l225.jpg

I thought the metal plate was missing, moreover I just can't get the knife in there, but I just found that some pics online (Ebay) show the same sheath as I have. o_O Is anyone missing the metal plate too? Does your knife fit inside?

Back