Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny... after seeing all these amazing photos, I finally decided to pull the trigger and buy this figure tonight. I added him to my cart and checked out. When got the confirmation of my order it read:

Congratulations! For buying the Hot Toys Quarter Scale Boba Fett!

:horror:horror:horror WTF!!! :horror:horror:horror

Now I gotta call Sideshow bright and early tomorrow to stop this $470 Beastie from shipping!!!

Hopefully I could recoup my Reward Points....

Whoa wtf lol. Thats weird. Yeah you should its their site that screwed up. Or just lay back. Take it, and live for the bounty!

I just ordered 2 from bbts. The shipping is $12. I went to sideshow first cause im a sucker for rewards. They wanted $19 to ship just one figure! I dont blame them fully because im sure it may be ups but dayum. They really hit you over the head with shipping.

Funny... after seeing all these amazing photos, I finally decided to pull the trigger and buy this figure tonight. I added him to my cart and checked out. When got the confirmation of my order it read:

Now I gotta call Sideshow bright and early tomorrow to stop this $470 Beastie from shipping!!!

Wow ,my god that's terrible :lol

I know people love the sand stands but i would have prefered the regular one for uniformity. Even Fett will come with the "death star" stand.

I'll try to get a sand stand for my Fett. It fits better with the ROTJ look IMO.

Well, that's one way they get their product to move, LOL. Congrats!

I assumed the sand came off to reveal a regular grid stand. Is this not the case? :dunno

unfortunately, the sand and the pauldron have been glued real tight.
HT wont let you swap things easily as you like, the only way you can get it is to buy another one!:lol

I have always liked the stunt/sandtrooper helmet a bit more than the hero version. I know the differences are subtle, but it always looks more accurate to me.

Back