Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what size is this sandtrooper coming in at? Is he the same height as the small or taller classic trooper? Thanks

****!!! As beautiful as all these little HT masterpieces are they just don’t translate to being worth $300 plus Canadian for me. If I am going to spend that much it has to be for very unique pieces (i.e.. Chewbacca) or others I feel I need in my collection (i.e.. Battle Damaged Robocop). Very short list of figures I would pay over $300 for. Can’t pull the trigger on “nice to have” anymore. And that suck's.......for me!!!
I feel your pain. It sucks to be a Canadian collector right now. I had to cancel bunch of my pre orders.

Only figures I will be getting are Sand Trooper, Vader, Leia, Fett and Obiwan. It should make a nice little display along with my DX 7 Luke.

That's nuts....why such a delay? I'll probably be traveling.

Just seems to be about the time from release in Hong Kong for the latest figures going back to Han/Chewie, Kenobi, Spacetrooper, Luketrooper. Can't remember when Spacetrooper and Luketrooper came out in HK, but the Spacetrooper is only finally shipping out to US customers on 11/19, and Luke still no word on for US customers.

I feel your pain. It sucks to be a Canadian collector right now. I had to cancel bunch of my pre orders.

Only figures I will be getting are Sand Trooper, Vader, Leia, Fett and Obiwan. It should make a nice little display along with my DX 7 Luke.

That's not pain.....that's "High Rolling"!!

128691964986313199700301197_HighRollingPastor.jpg

This came out beautifully! Can't believe it was ever on my 'cut' list. :slap 3 of these guys with different weathering, pauldrons and gear will look exceptional.

This came out beautifully! Can't believe it was ever on my 'cut' list. :slap 3 of these guys with different weathering, pauldrons and gear will look exceptional.

Yep... in the same damn boat.:slap:lol

It's really coming down to a choice - collect all the cool 1/6 figs coming out in the next three years or buy a new car.

The choice is clear.

Looks fantastic!! I'm almost tempted to get two of them but I'll hold off in case a variant is made. Definitely stoked for this figure to arrive though!

Back