Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dissatisfied by its lack of shelf presence.

That is to say, it's not currently present on my shelf.

See what I did there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I see, said the blind man.

Let's revolt. Need these in hand before Dec 15.

I'd almost consider buying a second one of these and trying to add more sand to it to try and get the weathering to look different instead of having two that look the same. Not sure if I'd be able to get it to look good or if I'd be gutsy enough to even try.

White and black pauldrons will be weathered uniquely I'm sure. Leave the man in charge be. Get multiples and experiment on the grunts.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Are there any coupon codes that can be applied for these? I'm looking at buying 2 and I'd prefer to purchase from SSC (for reward points), but with tax and shipping it makes more sense to go through BBTS.

IMO the Stormtrooper looked great BUT since their is no human HT realistic likeness and is shiny/clean it still could pass as a toy. I have seen it in person and my thoughts were toy before high end. I’m not mocking the figure, it’s just the nature of the design. In the case of the Sandtrooper and it’s weathering, I wonder if it pushes past the “toy” boundaries and appears as a miniature. I hope so, weathering goes a long way!!

What eBay seller is good to by from if I want to buy the sandtrooper?

I use Timcent. He will also deal outside of eBay if you prefer. I ordered Luke STORMTROOPER on the 10th and it got here yesterday. Double boxed with bubble wrap around that.

Back