Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Stormtrooper and seeing the detail and amazing quality, I think I'm making room for this guy. My GF is already like "you have sooo many troopers already!" I only have a clone vet, snowtrooper, Stormtrooper and boba Proto (she considers it a trooper). I think one more will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought an SS Dewback and I am not trying to pay the prices people are charging for the SS Deluxe Sandtrooper (which is a nice fig). Seeing this announcement makes me very happy. Can't wait to order one. I was going to just use it as a mashup prop with the 3A SW Alternate figure or use a SS trooper body and use a 3A TK head sculpt like I saw someone else on here do (shoot I might still do it,lol).

I will gladly add this Sandtrooper to my other 4/Dewback display! Awesome!! :yess:

I suspect a lot of people are thinking the same thing. Just like the Stormtroopers before it, this release won't lower the prices of the SSC versions by a penny. Which is unfortunate for people like me that still want to buy some SSC figures. :)

I suspect a lot of people are thinking the same thing. Just like the Stormtroopers before it, this release won't lower the prices of the SSC versions by a penny. Which is unfortunate for people like me that still want to buy some SSC figures. :)

I would guess there are also a lot of people like me that have payed upwards of $200-250 for the Stormtroopers and/or Sandtroopers, and for that kind of money invested with no chance of getting it back it's staying put even if it will simply be as a background piece.

And of course the more troops the merrier. I will have my five Marmits and single Medi and SSC along with god knows how many HT sandys before long. :yess:

I'd love to see some of your guys' setups featuring the Dewbacks and squads.

I'm looking for getting one or two of these Sandtroopers (hoping for the 2-pack too!)
and popping them up with my Sideshow Desert Cobra Squad... fun times.

Yup looks like he will come with the floating droid!
4nGK0Sk.jpg

and they have 2 sandtroopers together...probably a 2 pack will be available. But they both have orange pouldrons? Hmm. Still look fantastic
WQ7JTkj.jpg

Oh man if they really put out a two pack I will pick them up immediately. Maybe they will offer an exclusive two pack with the floating droid since they didn't show the droid at Star Wars celebration.

Back