Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess there are also a lot of people like me that have payed upwards of $200-250 for the Stormtroopers and/or Sandtroopers, and for that kind of money invested with no chance of getting it back it's staying put even if it will simply be as a background piece.

And of course the more troops the merrier. I will have my five Marmits and single Medi and SSC along with god knows how many HT sandys before long. :yess:

:exactly: while I didn't pay the over-inflated prices to get mine, I did pay slightly above retail in a couple of purchases. I like that all the SSC troopers had a known edition size, too. May never translate to resale, but as a collector, I like knowing I'm one of a few (figuratively speaking-no pun intended, either) who has some of these.

I think I'll be getting the HT Sandtroopers but not sure if I'll sell the SSC ones either. They are not perfect but they are still ok.

I think I'll be getting the HT Sandtroopers but not sure if I'll sell the SSC ones either. They are not perfect but they are still ok.

I'm probably open to offers on ssc sandies orange and white a medi orange and two regular ssc stormies , complete though I'll have to check the box conditions I'm out of room and wouldn't mind funds to go towards upgrades

I used to have 2 SSC Stormies but sold one long ago. As I said I might keep the trio SSC Sandies and still get the HT ones. If space won't allow for all of them, the SSC's will have to go of course. I will not sell the Medi or the Marmit.

I used to have 2 SSC Stormies but sold one long ago. As I said I might keep the trio SSC Sandies and still get the HT ones. If space won't allow for all of them, the SSC's will have to go of course. I will not sell the Medi or the Marmit.

:exactly:

I'll be getting the two HT sandies (only have one sandie currently,) but my Marmit Sandie stays right where he is. It looks like a sandie from the movie shrunken down, even better than the Marmit stormie, and I bought all the SSC sandie rifles added to him.

:exactly:

I'll be getting the two HT sandies (only have one sandie currently,) but my Marmit Sandie stays right where he is. It looks like a sandie from the movie shrunken down, even better than the Marmit stormie, and I bought all the SSC sandie rifles added to him.

Height and legs bugs me he can go too as he's hidden at the back of my display, if anyone is interested you can PM me.. I'm not sure what they all are going for so will entertain decent offers.

Height and legs bugs me he can go too as he's hidden at the back of my display, if anyone is interested you can PM me.. I'm not sure what they all are going for so will entertain decent offers.

He is a little tall on the original body. What bugs you about the legs? I cut the boots so they are separate from shins. The helmet rocks - still the best stormie/sandie sculpt.

He is a little tall on the original body. What bugs you about the legs? I cut the boots so they are separate from shins. The helmet rocks - still the best stormie/sandie sculpt.
Legs are to close together at the hips and the lower legs have an awkward look I think curve backwards to much, can't remember really, but the helm is good

Legs are to close together at the hips and the lower legs have an awkward look I think curve backwards to much, can't remember really, but the helm is good

Yeah, he needs body swap (those bodies were bad - and tall) but hot water can tweak any bowing. It's like a 1990's vinyl model kit really - and as much of a pain to put together.

When someone wants to sell any SSC Sandies at or below original retail, give me a shout. Need the squad leader (orange) and Desert Sands (Deluxe, white and grey pauldrons).

I had the Corporal a few years ago. I didn't like a thing about it, & the backpack strap design was useless.

Couldn't sell it fast enough. :lol

I have double sided tape that holds all backpacks perfectly :wink1: My just arrived HT Stormtrooper had its own issues till I fixed them, so HT can frack this up too.

Looks like a hole for the clear pole that floats the droid.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430332580.562107.jpg

Back