Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Droid was cool; he was framed really strangely, but the SE had a few good ideas in them - not many, but a couple
Definitely a sucker for the droids. I still have my Sith Probe Droid set and plan to display them somehow with IG-88 or Boba Fett. The droid with this almost makes me consider getting a couple of Sandies but I've never been partial to weathered Stormtroopers.

These are the sandtroopers im looking for!!
Hot toys are definitely justifying me selling all my SSC star wars figures lately...

Yup looks like he will come with the floating droid!
4nGK0Sk.jpg

and they have 2 sandtroopers together...probably a 2 pack will be available. But they both have orange pouldrons? Hmm. Still look fantastic
WQ7JTkj.jpg

Probably my favorite Stormtrooper, I love it

rather than a two pack, its probably to show off the backpack or whatnot

I agree. The promo shots of the Spacetrooper show two in most shots and it's only on sale as a single figure.

Plus, there is only one Sandtrooper on display in the Star Wars line pic. But the standard Stormtrooper two pack is represented by two figures.

Anyway, I'm hoping they pack in an orange and black pauldron and let us buy more then one per customer.

Yes it would make more sense, if they are going to release a single sandtrooper, to make it deluxe with all the pauldrons and weapons. Then you could just buy multiples and display them however you see fit.

Yes it would make more sense, if they are going to release a single sandtrooper, to make it deluxe with all the pauldrons and weapons. Then you could just buy multiples and display them however you see fit.

There are three major backpack variants with other more obscure types. It's not just pauldrons. SSC did the three main variants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back