Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two guards. First day preorder. No question. No hesitation. Then my wallet groaned.

I only order stuff when I have the money in hand, this helps me a lot with the budget. Now I have the money for both the Guards and Vader ESB.

I've made my peace with ordering just one and will display the Shadow Trooper on the other side. If I ever see one for a really good deal, I will probably pick it up but for now I will go with those 2 at the Emperor's sides.

I’ve only ordered one. I will be displaying my OT imperials in 3’s

Short Stormie / ANH Vader / Tall Stormie
DS Gunner / Tarkin / DS Trooper
Royal Guard / Emperor / ROTJ Vader
Biker Scout / Sandtrooper / TIE Pilot
Snow trooper / Veers / AT AT Driver

Those are cool display plans. Definitely hoping for Veers (and more officers as well.)

Yes please!

How come the arrival date moved so far up on this and other HT Star Wars? This, Emperor and Fett were all slated for January, now they're coming within a month? Just found out today and hadn't pre-ordered yet. Better get them in today.

How come the arrival date moved so far up on this and other HT Star Wars? This, Emperor and Fett were all slated for January, now they're coming within a month? Just found out today and hadn't pre-ordered yet. Better get them in today.
A popular theory is that HT decided not to delve too much into TLJ after all the negative reviews. I also believe they may have hired more workers to up production.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A popular theory is that HT decided not to delve too much into TLJ after all the negative reviews. I also believe they may have hired more workers to up production.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It probably had more to do with warehouses of FO Stormtroopers sitting around rather than the TLJ reviews. Bad movies can still sell merch sometimes, but you can essentially get every single TFA release still right now for less than retail.

TLJ didn't get negative reviews and it wasn't a "bad movie." It got 91% on Rotten Tomatoes. Let's not equate small-minded, narrow-minded, close-minded fanboys with professional critics who understand movies.

Not just Star Wars. Nobody outside of the company knows why some figures release months early and some don't.

TLJ didn't get negative reviews and it wasn't a "bad movie." It got 91% on Rotten Tomatoes. Let's not equate small-minded, narrow-minded, close-minded fanboys with professional critics who understand movies.

giphy.gif

..classic

giphy.gif

Oh, nobody told you? The critics’ score doesn’t count. Nobody cares what they think. :lol

The audience score: 46%

T9RV1eO.gif

3f74efbf5df18bfc67b35e07058a7d03.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s actually a critically very well received movie. No matter what (only) the loud part of ‘the audience’ say. Did the people who aren’t especially invested in SW go and vote? No way. The movie got very good reviews, like it or not. It’s fact. And the audience score? When did that matter? People in general tend to like ****. This is an objective comment as I’m kind in between on this one.
Calling anyones opinions ‘reviews’ whenever it fits you doesn’t make any sense.
bb76f949b2d04d3d5d2246cc1d194e0e.jpg

🤷🏼

Back