Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh God! TLJ debate has infected yet another OT thread. Please take that **** someplace else. No one wants to hear about that movie anymore. Good or bad it’s not worth this much conversation.

Oh God! TLJ debate has infected yet another OT thread. Please take that **** someplace else. No one wants to hear about that movie anymore. Good or bad it’s not worth this much conversation.

Agreed. No more TLJ crap in this thread please.

TLJ Throw.jpg

These are really beautiful, but I don't need to spend the $$ just replace my Medicom RG's. I'm quite happy with them for now.

The Medi is a really cool figure, I have one Royal Guard from them. Curious how it will compare to the new HT.

I'll pass. I don't think these guys did anything else than standing around in the OT. They sure are cool to look at, but not 200 € + 35 € shipping + 50 € duty (each) that cool :)

I'll pass. I don't think these guys did anything else than standing around in the OT. They sure are cool to look at, but not 200 € + 35 € shipping + 50 € duty (each) that cool :)

You can get them in EU for about 175€ from various distributors/retailers. Really no point for collector from EU to calculate with SSC prices and so on.

You can get them in EU for about 175€ from various distributors/retailers. Really no point for collector from EU to calculate with SSC prices and so on.

I usually use figureshop.de (not selling this figure), amazing-collectibles.de (235 €), replix.de (230 €), incredible-figures.de (219 €) or actionfiguren24.de (217 €).
I admit that my example with SS is extreme, but as you can see the cheapest option I have is still expensive.
Would you mind letting me know which other retailers you meant? Still not getting the Royal guards, but maybe for other figures in the future :) Thanks!

Im going to pose something similar like this. I will not pose them with boring standing guard stance
royal.jpg

Back