1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyborg is a little different since he's the only one missing from a team. I didn't buy them but I understanding the frustrations of the people who got them all and are waiting for Cyborg, especially when a prototype was shown.

Totally, and now with the Snyder Cut coming, it totally makes sense to show Hot Toys interest in that figure to round out the team.

I always "like" that post as I have them all and want Cyborg myself. Especially considering he is now considered the "heart" of the movie in the original vision of Zach.

Yeah, I was never interested in those lines, but I feel for the people waiting on Cyborg and Drax.

Yep I'm exactly those people [emoji2]. They are two of the ones is really like to see. And have a reasonable chance too.

But as far as Drax goes I'm fine waiting if they want to do a Hellboy style upper body.

Have a feeling both Drax + Mantis will be part of the GotG 3 release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some newb is going to post that 2022 will be the 30th anniversary and that HT will make Penguin then. :lol

I'm betting they won't even make the new Penguin from The Batman.

They won't. It'll be Batman and a Catwoman that will be shown at shows for years but never produced.

Hey hahah ive seen that infamous shazam guy too! hahaha! You can see him post that GIF at almost everything HT posts in their page XD

Any word or new pics of Cody? Haven't bought a HT in years but I think Cody & 501st will be a buy from me. I don't want to wait too long and pay those terrible Ebay prices...

Any word or new pics of Cody? Haven't bought a HT in years but I think Cody & 501st will be a buy from me. I don't want to wait too long and pay those terrible Ebay prices...

None yet. Same boat as you! Just waiting for in hand pics, and this may be my first HT since 2017.

Cody, Bly and 1 Airborne is all I need.

But if I could only have 1 of those 3 than obviously Cody.

Those 3 blow away every other Clone design.

Don’t even get me started on those fugly Ashoka colored helmets.

I like Rex and the Clone Wars enough, but I just don’t feel a connection to the character or show like I do with ROTS. I was looking at the promo pics for Rex trying to decide if I wanted to get him, and while not bad, I’m just not the biggest fan of his design. So I’m good with just sticking a 501st grunt next to Anakin. :)

Rex and 501st, done.
Cody on the verge.
212th, undecided.
Phase 1 shiny, a must.

If they get the right amount of weathering on those P1 shinies, I might cave. In AOTC, they somehow had that perfect balance of new yet slightly dirtied look that no toy company has been able to replicate so far.

This Clone Wars line is a great way for Hot Toys to get some of those PT Jedi out. People are more likely to buy them if they have a Clone Commander and Clone Troopers to go with.

Here's some possibilities:

Plo Koon > Cmmdr. Wolffe > Wolfpack Clones
Ki-Adi Mundi > Cmmdr. Bacara > Galactic Marines
Aayla Secura > Cmmdr. Bly > 327th Star Corps
Yoda (ROTS or AOTC re-release) > Cmmdr. Gree > 41st Elite Corps
Mace Windu > 187th Legion

The Coruscant Guard could go with ROTS Sidious.

I’d love for HT to announce Ki-Adi Mundi. Of all the alien Jedi that SS made he’s the weakest. Aayla being a very close second.

Back