1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pfft there is nothing wrong with the FO troopers super double thick and stretched tight rubber suits I got mine pointing his blaster straight down into the ground

b40ab863df202889ae0d6d6318b1fe83.jpg

Both blasters actually lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfft there is nothing wrong with the FO troopers super double thick and stretched tight rubber suits I got mine pointing his blaster straight down into the ground

Both blasters actually lol

Both blasters at the ground, and all limbs unable to pose much, lol.
It's so easy to remove the fat suit, but i wonder why they went with that? Surely the point of a 1/6 figure is the articulation. Especially a figure in a suit of armour, where there's no face to make you realise it's just a doll.

Gonna make a bold prediction. The Bad Batch show coming in 2021 will in some way include/redeem Cody and break him out of his inhibitor chip post 66, like Wolffe. And this figure will be highly sought after from his inclusion.

Gonna make a bold prediction. The Bad Batch show coming in 2021 will in some way include/redeem Cody and break him out of his inhibitor chip post 66, like Wolffe. And this figure will be highly sought after from his inclusion.

I doubt it, Rex only seems to mention Cody in Rebels once when he?s going through some PTSD. If anything they might make him an antagonist.

Doubtful. Henry Gilroy who wrote for both The Clone Wars and Rebels said that they were considering bringing Cody into Rebels as an Imperial advisor for Thrawn. He would've requested Cody’s input after realizing there were clones working with the Rebels.

Things could change, but the idea that Cody served the Empire was already on the table.

And he doesn’t need a turn like that for the figure to be highly sought after. Cody is already one of the most popular clones.

Last edited:
Regardless I do think he'll be included in the show somehow, evil or not. Also Myen, I know this figure will be sought after either way, I meant even more so if he was then shown in new media like Bad Batch. Never said it needed to be in Bad Batch to be popular, it will be either way.

Doubtful. Henry Gilroy who wrote for both The Clone Wars and Rebels said that they were considering bringing Cody into Rebels as an Imperial advisor for Thrawn. He would've requested Cody’s input after realizing there were clones working with the Rebels.

Things could change, but the idea that Cody served the Empire was already on the table.

And he doesn’t need a turn like that for the figure to be highly sought after. Cody is already one of the most popular clones.

Cody was also a loyal soldier for the Empire in the old EU so there's definitely some ideas to draw from too. I've always liked Cody a lot and I would love to see him get some redemption, but I highly doubt it's going to happen. Besides, if they keep redeeming these clones, it's going to eventually start losing significance.

How long after Cody ships do we get a phase 1 Cody? It?s basically a different helmet.
I could have kept my ss Cody to use as phase 1, but his arms were really loose.

Why does Sideshow show this as "Now Shipping" but it's still on pre-order? It hasn't even release in HK yet.

nqS7orr.png

Their site is the last go to place for accurate information on releases. Dozens of products pages for items teased at conventions for the last 5 years never to see production.

Their site is the last go to place for accurate information on releases. Dozens of products pages for items teased at conventions for the last 5 years never to see production.

Hot Toys doesn't even know what is going because their own website is wrong on release dates.

Sideshow shows my Cody has arrived and I even gave them a positive testimonial.

I?m so happy that I loved it I can?t wait to finally get my hands on it. . :yess:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200818-205910_Chrome.jpg

Anotoys are showing Cody as instock.
When I asked them,they replied their side was up-to-date.
Last time this happened was when they put the Jawa/Gonk up as available and when I ordered,it was not even instock.
So hesitant to order.lol

Back