1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and just becareful snapping the shoulder antenna into the shoulder armor as the slit is tight and I had to find just the right depth to finally snap it in.

The slit slightly too shallow and the snap clip slightly too short add in the soft material you have to push into and it is a recipe for disaster if you are not gentle or suffer from butter fingers.

Mine actually clipped in a little lower than where I thought it was going to snap in.

Last edited:
jye and Wor-Gar excited about a new PT figure, what universe am I in, lol.

Honestly khev the only reason I got him was because I need one trooper for each Skywalker saga era.

So PT, OT, ST.

He will be my only PT movie purchase.

That being said I am getting the trooper armored ObiWan and make believe he is from the original CW cartoon.

Oh okay. If I did that I'd probably go with a clean Phase I to match up with OT and ST Stormies.

Yes armored Kenobi as a stand-in for Tartofsky CW will be sweet.

Unfortunately HT P1 clean trooper does not exist.

So for my next option CC was the coolest representation of a CW era trooper with actual screen time, sorry Rex.

At least CC has the famous order 66 scene.

If HT ever gets around to redoing their ANH clean trooper I would definitely get him.

The multi-verse is magical. In one of them I even like the ST. :)

kramer shock 1.gif

Forgot to mention that I've managed to stay away from the PT figures (for the most part) with just the SS Maul and the venerable SS Utapau Trooper but Cody would be a no-brainer if I didn't have so many figures already in the order pipe-line.

jye and Wor-Gar excited about a new PT figure, what universe am I in, lol.

I admit I did a double take on the usernames :lol

I?m sitting on my couch trying to recoup from covid sweating like crazy

That sucks! Get well soon, Jye!

Thanks smudger9 and jedibear! The accessories, hand choices and weapons on Cody give so many possible poses--can't wait for you guys to get him.

That Koto is sexy as hell :google

Thanks Zebedee! Every HT fig I have is jealous of that pose! Haha--Yeah I have had this clone forever, and he needed a friend. I know they are from different periods, but luckily they are scaled similarly. As for Cody, it's harder to decide whether to keep his helmet on or off with that awesome head sculpt. No wonder people are talking about getting two!

I'm displaying mine with the helmet on until I get Kenobi. After that, Cody will be in a semi-permanent bucket off pose.

Looking at pictures, I wonder how HT managed to make torso armor sit higher on the shoulders considering their capabilities.

Cody is absolutely beautiful, and I am absolutely seriously annoyed with him.

As I lifted him out of the box, his right forearm fell off. I wasn't planning on switching out this arm! Getting it to STAY back on has been hell.

I have fought with both hands wanting to fall off.

The rifle was a fight, solved by heating right hand with a hairdryer. Ok, cool.... now lets see if we can get the arm to stay ON, haha.

Head does not want to stay on. I finally got it well-seated, at the cost of splitting the seam of his chestpiece. Its not responding well to glue. [Finding somewhere to hold this guy securely is difficult. VERY]

He's really, really pretty. And I wont be doing anything but basic poses, because if I do something falls off.

Helmet under arm, like we planned? NOPE. Would not dare. The entire left arm would probably fall off.

Love ya, Cody. You complete PITA.

I've seen lots of posts on Reddit about this figure falling apart left and right. Not a good sign, these don't appear to be isolated issues. Something clearly went wrong in production.

I literally just brought mine in and opened the box. About to take Cody out to pose him and I'm scared ****less lol. Definitely just going to be having him hold the helmet with one arm and his gun with the other. Nots going nuts with this figure and going to hope for the best, both short and long term.

He is a beautiful figure though.

Back