1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics from the Hong Kong Toy show.

It looks like Cody and the Airborne come with a decent amount of accessories.
e267e4abdd4145dc550a3a99e69a95e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice pic!

Both these two will look good with Obiwan ROTS as 212th division

That die-cast droid part was a SIDESHOW figure , not HT

I never said it was. I even specified that it was the exclusive with the SS Kit Fisto... am I missing your point or are you missing mine? I was speculating on whether these HT droid bits we’re going to be diecast like the head that came with Sideshow‘s Kit Fisto figure.

:lol

Ps “SS” means “Sideshow”

HT's Cody head will make those figures look like Clone Wars cartoons.

They are Clone Wars cartoons! :)

I never said it was. I even specified that it was the exclusive with the SS Kit Fisto... am I missing your point or are you missing mine? I was speculating on whether these HT droid bits we’re going to be diecast like the head that came with Sideshow‘s Kit Fisto figure.

:lol

Ps “SS” means “Sideshow”

Point taken, I'm standing down.

OK - it's all good. :)

I wish HT would include Kenobi's saber hilt-it's one of my favorite visuals in ROTS...Cody scooping up that saber hilt and holding it as he looks up after his General...moments before that fateful transmission. Would love to capture that moment on display.

I can't believe I'm actually considering getting Cody.

I had only picked up one of SS's "Skittles Troopers", the Utapau Trooper, as the only representative CT in my collection.

But even though Cody is in similar color, it just looks too freakin' cool.

I want Commander Gree next, to go with the new Yoda.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OK - it's all good. :)

I wish HT would include Kenobi's saber hilt-it's one of my favorite visuals in ROTS...Cody scooping up that saber hilt and holding it as he looks up after his General...moments before that fateful transmission. Would love to capture that moment on display.

Nice! Any word if Cody will come with a removable helmet? It would be a very odd omission from HT to skip unmasked sculpts on both Jango and Cody.

I couldnt care less about the head scuplt...need 2 pack Cody-Airborn trooper up for PO..oh wait, make it 3 pack with addtional normal 212th clone trooper

You will have to wait till they release the ROTS Yoda first.
It will be a three pack, only available with him, Gree, and Gree's scout trooper flunky.
Lol.
I would buy that 3-pack. Those camo troopers look sick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Now that is what I'd like to see- HT hit on figures (especially troopers) that were NEVER DONE before, the the Galactic Marine or the Kassyyk Trooper.

Probably my two most wanted straight away troops to complete the SSC collection, but I'd love to see them go full Iron Man on this line fill in some of the later Clone Wars stuff, like Doom, Thorn and other troopers that never got touched.

Back