Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'll see you and raise you:

The Emperor needs size and girth.... which the chair gives him.

Also the chair adds the royal purple to his color scheme.

And finally, the Emperor has grunts to stand around him, while he relaxes. Because what is really important enough to get that old man out of his chair? Your friends observing him through detolf glass? Certainly not.

Not a chair... a Throne, and everyone loves bad guys in thrones, especially revolving ones - while petting their evil cats. I need a 1/6 Mr. Bigglesworth.

Chair or bust i say! Emperor is a boss and bosses sit in dope chairs.

Not a chair... a Throne, and everyone loves bad guys in thrones, especially revolving ones - while petting their evil cats. I need a 1/6 Mr. Bigglesworth.

if the throne was not LIT AF then I would have him standing near it. The play of light along the robes cannot be underestemated

All of these points are sick and dead-on correct. Especially the dope boss on a dope chair.

If he was only sitting in it for a short scene, it would be ok to not buy it. But he spends most of the movie in the damn thing, so everyone should just buy the throne and be happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Been lurking for awhile, I'm a new HT collector. Thought it would be an appropriate first post to say-the Emperor absolutely needs his throne. How is this even a debate? Deluxe PO'd over here! Along with ESB Vader and ROTJ Luke. Can't wait for these bad boys! ����

I also got the Deluxe with throne. He's just a frail old man without his throne.

Besides I'm sure it has this function....:lol

11-2.jpg

You scrolled past MY post quickly !!!!........he does look happy though. Now we also know what those buttons on the arm rest actually do.

Gonna be a lot of "I'm getting too old for this ****" in the next Indiana Jones.
I can't believe he's doing that, I mean it becomes unbelievable after a certain age. I really thought Shia Lebeouf was gonna take over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gonna be a lot of "I'm getting too old for this ****" in the next Indiana Jones.

HT will be doing a special scaled adult diaper padding for their Indy 5 figure.

They should give their Indy 5 fig those weird mummified hands they gave to the Stan Lee and Ben figures. They were like "he's OLD, you get it?!":lol

Back