Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I agree. He looks puffier and a but reminiscent of how he appeared in ROTS (as seen in the gif directly above.)

Haha but at least that way he looks a little more like Ian and less like Ed Harris. I hope they tweak the sculpt still

That celebme comparison site is pathetic:cuckoo:

These examples say it all....:slap

IMG_5804.jpg
IMG_5807.jpg

I think the expression is good and the actual facial likeness is there, but I think what's throwing it off for me is the width of the face. I recall someone mentioning that they need to make his eyes a bit more red also, which I would agree with.

I think the expression is good and the actual facial likeness is there, but I think what's throwing it off for me is the width of the face. I recall someone mentioning that they need to make his eyes a bit more red also, which I would agree with.

Yes the rots version has a fatter/wider face and so does the figure which is why it's off

I also hope his skin is more pasty colored with the final release. I know ROTJ Palps had a slightly more normalish skin tone to him compared to ROTS who was more grey but he's still very pale and sickly looking in ROTJ.

Also a nice photo with the huge Star Wars behind it !!

Good one Maulfan !

Surely they're going to put up the Guards for PO soon........maybe after this weekend ??

Yeah it's not a ROTJ Emperor.
Definitely a mix of ROTS and ROTJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back